Anyone have a tactic for Leeds?

I've been studying Bielsa tactics recently in hopes of recreating his famous 3-3-1-3 with Man Utd and maybe Leeds as a test save. This sort of how Leeds played in possession last season. Eventhough on paper it was 4-1-4-1. This is Introductory piece mind you but the idea of the tactic and possible roles are there. I'm hoping that now as he is comfortable at Leeds he will use the 3-3-1-3. Again it's just an idea but i will be writing more about this tactic on the coming days.

Edited by crusadertsar

7 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

I've been studying Bielsa tactics recently in hopes of recreating his famous 3-3-1-3 with Man Utd and maybe Leeds as a test save. This sort of how Leeds played in possession last season. Eventhough on paper it was 4-1-4-1. This is Introductory piece mind you but the idea of the tactic and possible roles are there. I'm hoping that now as he is comfortable at Leeds he will use the 3-3-1-3. Again it's just an idea but i will be writing more about this tactic on the coming days.

Bielsa doesn't use 3-3-1-3, and the forum linked doesn't give you any tactical advice for playing as Leeds. 

I'd reccomend reading through last years Leeds United team guide forum, there is plenty of players commenting and playing on a Bielsa style. 

All concepts mentioned in there will be applicable as a base set for FM20.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing a Bielsa style system with Leeds on FM19, Jack Clarke was a monster. 

I started a save with them. I use a 4231 as they have the players that fit that formation. You could also play a 4411, 4141, 433. 

As for the style, if you don't want to create your own, the game already suggests what tactics you could use, it gives you a thumbs up on the formation and then the style as well. You could then always tweak the roles or instructions and see how the friendlies go and tweak further.