Club (and National Vision) Implications

Sherkey

Okay, off the bat, I rather like the club vision aspect, allowing me to evaluate where I stand with each aspect of the vision. What I had in mind was the implication it would have on National Teams.

Recently, there has been increased conversations around implementing a playing style across all levels of youth for a national team (England) and figuring the national team in the same style (should have been hygiene, but w/e). There has also been increased scrutiny at Germany and Spain, and how they implemented something similar to help their teams across the bat.

Is there a way this can be introduced to the next FM? What I mean is the option, as the national team manager, to implement a style of play (or vision) that will have long lasting effects across clubs of that country. (What I'm referring to is how Spain moved on from La Furia Roja to La Roja - they implemented changes that influenced what players were coming through (as the training they were imparted was quite different)

Is it possible to have it in FM? Where, if I decide as NT manager, to have a very technical side and style of play, then upcoming regens at clubs of that country also turn up more technically gifted (and less dominating physically). I feel this would make NT more interesting, and also hold people's interest in their saves, on a longer term, as club management also becomes different. 

I feel it could fit in quite nicely as a way to take forward the new Vision aspect in the game.

• 9 months later...