[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 ore fa, john1 ha scritto:

Good progress with Udinese @Raymond85 :cool: How Palumbo progressing?

Thanks. Will have an end of season update after the weekend.

Palumbo is growning very fast, very solid on field, even if he hasn’t been actively contributing with goals or assists, as i hardly ever give De Paul some rest, as he is the big star.

Will be taking the argentine’s spot on the team when he moves on for sure, i’ve been grooming him exactly for that

29 minuti fa, Gungner ha scritto:

Doesn't Udinese start with almost £7 mil for transfers?

5 mln €, not much when you have 8.25 mln to spend on Bonifazi and 16.25 on Braaf as options to buy after their loan.

still missing some cash, have been asking for more and getting some peanuts

So the first season is over, and it went nicely over our expectations. Some impressive wins, a great defense but there is still some room for improvement in the offensive side of the squad.

1a8c0e5516867ba8d8c3d610aaff0af4.png

97945dc07d22aca0626ee21d07638430.png

We managed to get into the Europa League, and that will be a big challenge, and might be helpful to attract better loans and transfers. 

We were unlucky to lose to Italian Cup winners Napoli in a match during a packed schedule, with our players very tired.

a45d02c6b5e751d35afe4e654b329f03.png

Our tactic seems to work wonders, as we have the best goals against by far in the league, and a quite average and goodish offensive potential. Now it will be up to the transfer market to determine how we are going to play next year, if still going 4-4-1-1 or switching to a double striker system, wingerless (3-5-2) or a classic 4-4-2

dfdb5f6feca97b21ce6685e5bed19873.png

Time to dive into the summer transfer bonanza, we have loads of players to shift, and hopefully a couple of loans to retain or to buy (Bonifazi and Braaf)

2 ore fa, Raymond85 ha scritto:

Well this solves the money problems. And the board have agreed to renegotiate it too, with more money added in

5090f03cb041ba0e9c29234d1501684a.png

So after that happened, got 75 mln for Rodrigo (didn't want to sell, but how can you say no...) i managed to make a better looking squad, with interesting youngsters and quite a few italians. And also we now have many alternatives, hopefully will help with european football

ab462f88c631017d70824b7738a6ad2c.png

9e764c61ce852cd4bdcbfeeb0814bf17.png

And this is what the squad looks like, still trying to get a feel for who is going to be playing in which position, but i'm very happy for now

75d7edc685faec404a0deed3529b0020.png

Will gladly provide some screenshots if someone is interested

Decided to give Bologna a go, currently half way through first season.

Started with the first window off, so onto January transfers, let a few of the older guard leave to free up wage budget.

image.thumb.png.f2a1f410325cb55f6d53b2a3418157a9.png

Finally decided to bring in Arezo, I'm normally at low rep clubs and can't afford him. He is certainly living upto the FM hype

image.thumb.png.82f56031c9a60a1884d207f261a45c92.png

Also decided to bring in Gozzi as a longer term replacement to Danilo, a young left footed defender from Juve, highly rated and consistent performer. Also fits in with the signing policy of Bologna, he'll mainly be on the bench but will make the odd start this season

image.thumb.png.52cbb2f37a9aa744c383048216baebd4.png

Also got some future signings sorted, Soumaoro is currently on loan at Bologna and has impressed, so made him permanent as his contract was expiring in June. Major concern is the pre agreed signing of Barrow, he's inconsistent and never gets a good rating.

image.thumb.png.062eabf68a573d615d0bccff6b006fd6.png

Performing well in the League and was knocked out in the first round of the Cup by Lazio:-

image.thumb.png.31a9eb37e9e2fceeeccc0375181d5d92.png

Looking forward to the end of the season and the summer clearout, we have many players both in the under 20's and out on loan who are nowhere near good enough to take the team forwards.

1024px-Brescia_calcio_badge.svg.png Brescia Calcio 2020 -2021

Serie B

YrA4rYF.png

Coppa Italia

gQXUdDZ.png

Top goalscorer - Alfredo Donnarumma 22 goals

Most assists - Stefano Sabelli 13 assists

Highest avg. rat. - Stefano Sabelli 7.4

Player stats

Transfers

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely great season. Had some concerns before the start about our ability for returning to Serie A but after the half of the season it was clear that we deserve promotion due to our great form. Usually I struggle with narrow formations but this time 4-3-1-2 led us to the top with the most goals scored and less conceded. 

Happy with some players like Sabelli and Martella on the flanks who were our best assists, Cistana - Papetti partnership in central defense, Spalek and Donnarumma in attacking line.

For the next season we need to strengthen almost every position in our squad to be competitive on higher level. Potentially we could give good money from selling Tonali who is currently on the loan in Milan and reinvest it to new players. Another task for the summer is to keep our main actives like Cistana, Papetti and Spalek.

Also I plan big upgrade of our coaching and technical stats, reducing squads of u20 and u18 (normally i don't like to have more than 21 players there). 

And more global thoughts - what I want from this save? Priority for me is systematic development of the club. I could say I want to see after 10 years Brescia who is fighting for trophies with as many products of club academy as possible, the real pride of Lombardy and Italy on the whole.

3 ore fa, AddicksFan ha scritto:

Decided to give Bologna a go, currently half way through first season.

Started with the first window off, so onto January transfers, let a few of the older guard leave to free up wage budget.

image.thumb.png.f2a1f410325cb55f6d53b2a3418157a9.png

Finally decided to bring in Arezo, I'm normally at low rep clubs and can't afford him. He is certainly living upto the FM hype

image.thumb.png.82f56031c9a60a1884d207f261a45c92.png

Also decided to bring in Gozzi as a longer term replacement to Danilo, a young left footed defender from Juve, highly rated and consistent performer. Also fits in with the signing policy of Bologna, he'll mainly be on the bench but will make the odd start this season

image.thumb.png.52cbb2f37a9aa744c383048216baebd4.png

Also got some future signings sorted, Soumaoro is currently on loan at Bologna and has impressed, so made him permanent as his contract was expiring in June. Major concern is the pre agreed signing of Barrow, he's inconsistent and never gets a good rating.

image.thumb.png.062eabf68a573d615d0bccff6b006fd6.png

Performing well in the League and was knocked out in the first round of the Cup by Lazio:-

image.thumb.png.31a9eb37e9e2fceeeccc0375181d5d92.png

Looking forward to the end of the season and the summer clearout, we have many players both in the under 20's and out on loan who are nowhere near good enough to take the team forwards.

Nice! very similar to my career with Udinese. What are your choices tactic wise?

On 24/06/2021 at 06:57, Raymond85 said:

Love to see someone else giving Udinese a go. It’s my first save every year.

this time it took me until now to get into the game, i’ll post my first update this afternoon

I have a Udinese save going I simulated to the real life date at the time think it was 23rd March then took over the club in 19th Position despite doing well in our remaining games we were relegated. I managed to keep 90% of the team aswell as a few signings and we smashed Serie B to return to the top flight. The first season in Serie A after strengthening again we schocked the league and came 3rd miles away from Juventus at the top. Season after 3rd again then we have e secured our first Serie A title.

Edited by WilsonJuve
Information Corrected

This guy has been the driving force behind the success. Signed for only £2m he has 93 league goals in 138 games. In fact his performances were that good he managed to win the European Golden Boy whilst playing in SERIE B :eek:  first season in Serie A he scored 26 then he had 19 the season after and 16 the season just gone due to rotation and tactical changes.
Some of the other players I have been able to get for low transfer fees is unbelievable, here is just a few.
Esposito £7.5M
Tahith Chong £4m
Caldara £3.4m
Audero £3.2m
Papetti FREE
Guendouzi £11.5m
Buongiorno £1.5m
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Havent had too much luck on the youth intakes however I have one striker who is with the first team called Sandro Leone he can be seen below.
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Second season has been exciting in the first half, we got a huge chunk of consecutive victories in Serie A, with a team effort, and most of all Tonali really shining

677cecbdff35a8526698196bea3d6754.png

Europa League has also been a success, we qualified first in the group stages

b4c6bc9c6fbf734b11d3e21d16f6224a.png

We are going strong, but will be hard to maintain. European football for the second year is the goal, whichever of the 3 we manage by the end of the season.

a120d9658c5669cd2d333d036867c747.png

Won't be making big transfers in January, only youngsters for the youth teams, and maybe a couple of bargain loans or a replacement for Pereyra who is turning 30 and being a hit and miss in the advanced playmaker role. Maybe a long term replacement for Musiala, who i am courting for a permanent deal but will be hard to poach him off Bayern

Edited by Raymond85

23 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

Nice! very similar to my career with Udinese. What are your choices tactic wise?

Bologna are perfect for the 4-2-3-1, I have also got a 4-3-3 and 4-2-4 trained too.

In my Nordsjaelland career i settled on a nice 5-2-2-1 playing two IF's to support the DLF...it worked very well, might move to it in a couple of seasons when I've got the right personnel in

6 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

This guy has been the driving force behind the success. Signed for only £2m he has 93 league goals in 138 games. In fact his performances were that good he managed to win the European Golden Boy whilst playing in SERIE B :eek:  first season in Serie A he scored 26 then he had 19 the season after and 16 the season just gone due to rotation and tactical changes.
Some of the other players I have been able to get for low transfer fees is unbelievable, here is just a few.
Esposito £7.5M
Tahith Chong £4m
Caldara £3.4m
Audero £3.2m
Papetti FREE
Guendouzi £11.5m
Buongiorno £1.5m
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Havent had too much luck on the youth intakes however I have one striker who is with the first team called Sandro Leone he can be seen below.

Yeah RJJ is fantastic this FM. He's carrying my Charlton....

7 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

Second season has been exciting in the first half, we got a huge chunk of consecutive victories in Serie A, with a team effort, and most of all Tonali really shining

We are going strong, but will be hard to maintain. European football for the second year is the goal, whichever of the 3 we manage by the end of the season.

Won't be making big transfers in January, only youngsters for the youth teams, and maybe a couple of bargain loans or a replacement for Pereyra who is turning 30 and being a hit and miss in the advanced playmaker role. Maybe a long term replacement for Musiala, who i am courting for a permanent deal but will be hard to poach him off Bayern

Great season 2 so far.......Might go for Tonali myself as Milan quite often don't take up his option....plus I want to try and add an Italian spine to the team

33 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

Best signing I have made was my first one….. Antonio Di Natale as assistant manager 🙂

6 ore fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Best signing I have made was my first one….. Antonio Di Natale as assistant manager 🙂

I almost went for the nostalgic choice, but then got Ciro Ferrara

6 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

@WilsonJuve which skin do you use?

Its called Tato.......https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm21-skin-tato.html you get some beautiful screens. And if your a stat nerd like me it offers a lot more detail on the players performances. You get a Sci Sports tab (shown below) and a more detailed stat tab.

Only one new player for Udinese in January, this nice chap here

5e37142a65ca5953c468c8bdff1ebfb3.png

31 year old Roberto Pereyra is declining and going to be out for an injury four a couple of months, so i loaned in from Dortmund his replacement, and getting him also on a free for next season. And he started amazingly

3 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

Only one new player for Udinese in January, this nice chap here

5e37142a65ca5953c468c8bdff1ebfb3.png

31 year old Roberto Pereyra is declining and going to be out for an injury four a couple of months, so i loaned in from Dortmund his replacement, and getting him also on a free for next season. And he started amazingly

Yeah I got rid of Pereyra when we went to Serie B he was disruptive and out of form. Gomez is a good player had him in one of my other saves but he really needs game time to improve. If he cant get games he drops off pretty fast.

16 minuti fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Yeah I got rid of Pereyra when we went to Serie B he was disruptive and out of form. Gomez is a good player had him in one of my other saves but he really needs game time to improve. If he cant get games he drops off pretty fast.

straight into my starters, and he is already performing well.

I decided to update my tactics, becoming more proactive as the quality of my squad is improving very fast, and it's paying off for the moment

7da0c165216bcd4c294458797069a531.png

9 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

straight into my starters, and he is already performing well.

I decided to update my tactics, becoming more proactive as the quality of my squad is improving very fast, and it's paying off for the moment

7da0c165216bcd4c294458797069a531.png

Currently second in only season 2 you might get your Scudetto faster than I did. Strange to think I’m in 2025 and the only Udinese players still at the club are De Paul and Gasparini. I’ve really looked after the finances too spent £214m in my 6 seasons but made £222m so the bank balance is in a really good position. Best of luck for the rest of the season 👍🏻

3 ore fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Currently second in only season 2 you might get your Scudetto faster than I did. Strange to think I’m in 2025 and the only Udinese players still at the club are De Paul and Gasparini. I’ve really looked after the finances too spent £214m in my 6 seasons but made £222m so the bank balance is in a really good position. Best of luck for the rest of the season 👍🏻

Bit of a strange season: we started losing to Juventus and then went 12 undefeated, and we almost never left second spot.

Juventus is unreachable, but the Milanesi and Romane, Napoli and Atalanta are having a mediocre season, so we are going great in second spot.

also selling De Paul for 75 mln helped me get the right players for my tactics: tonali, dimarco, braaf, celi and arezo are all really integrated. Loaning Musiala for 2 seasons was very important too, retraining him as a right wide midfielder worked wonders, and Cagliari’s relegation got me an experienced forward like Simeone to manage my young duo in front.

the real superstar is Braaf, despite 4 determination he is growing and performing as a young Neymar and forcing Deulofeu on the bench most of the time.

i think i got just the right blend of players for cheap, out of that monster sale

Edited by Raymond85

12 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

i think i got just the right blend of players for cheap, out of that monster sale

Cant agree with this statement enough like I said when I joined my Udinese they were in the relegation zone and it was impossible to leave it so we went down. I made a couple of deals in Serie B but it was the amazing deals I signed when we got promoted that got us to 3rd in Serie A straight away. The quicker you sign players the better the value im in 2026 now and the prices have gone crazy a good RB/LB will cost you £50m+ but im not paying it in 6 years the biggest price we have paid is £23m

Soooo, this happened quite early, and it is fantastic news already

d5c7a4d43320a87e3438d8841239ba30.png

Here's how the season ended. Eternal runner-ups. Oh well....

9213d4dd8039e0680258b299094e4826.png

Second half of the league undefeated, but Juventus is just too much

7a69bd8d9f922c02c4acf8cedba7878f.png

It's a shame we got bested by Inter in the final, but to be fair we had it easier than them, except Juventus

280cd1c4d62c87f503eab7349c352e0e.png

But Europa League is the real big regret.... we almost had it

7086fdcc7b5ffd12e4ccaf6d986959c2.png

So close........

fcd8069d48239134521771c468ccb22a.png

Not looking for any big moves next season, but maybe Musso and Becao have enough interest they might have to leave. I might replace the last aging and lower quality players as Larsen. Walace, Capradossi, but we shall see

8e0a279d0fbe0a6b5e9ddb0f0ee02b67.png

Edited by Raymond85

Fantastic season for year two there is some amazing performances. We also have something in common losing a Europa League final but mine was the 2024/25 season. Will update with my current season soon......

8 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

Second half of the league undefeated, but Juventus is just too much

7a69bd8d9f922c02c4acf8cedba7878f.png

It's a shame we got bested by Inter in the final, but to be fair we had it easier than them, except Juventus

280cd1c4d62c87f503eab7349c352e0e.png

But Europa League is the real big regret.... we almost had it

7086fdcc7b5ffd12e4ccaf6d986959c2.png

So close........

fcd8069d48239134521771c468ccb22a.png

Not looking for any big moves next season, but maybe Musso and Becao have enough interest they might have to leave. I might replace the last aging and lower quality players as Larsen. Walace, Capradossi, but we shall see

8e0a279d0fbe0a6b5e9ddb0f0ee02b67.png

Fantastic season overall. Such a shame Man Utd scored in 90+3 minutes :( 

We did it!!!! Back to back Serie A titles. Juventus took us to the wire with us winning the title with one game to go. We also managed to win them in the Italian Supercup to bring us so much joy from the season. Made a lot of profit this season £98m to be exact and upgraded our youth facilities further and increased our stadium capacity to 31,430 But...................

Ultimately there was HEARTBREAK!!!!!

After getting pretty lucky in the knockout stages Sporting, Porto and Chelsea we played in our very first Champions League Final but it just wasn't to be :( Have a feeling this could be the end of an era as several top players are getting unsettled from Europes top clubs. 

Also as you can see from the top screenshot Napoli got relegated to Serie B its absolutely crazy considering the squad they had (see below) got some big decisions to make going forward do I continue on with this team or try and get the Napoli job and rebuild there or wait for a International job as its World Cup year or a top club when there manager leaves for an international job???

2 ore fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

We did it!!!! Back to back Serie A titles. Juventus took us to the wire with us winning the title with one game to go. We also managed to win them in the Italian Supercup to bring us so much joy from the season. Made a lot of profit this season £98m to be exact and upgraded our youth facilities further and increased our stadium capacity to 31,430 But...................

Ultimately there was HEARTBREAK!!!!!

After getting pretty lucky in the knockout stages Sporting, Porto and Chelsea we played in our very first Champions League Final but it just wasn't to be :( Have a feeling this could be the end of an era as several top players are getting unsettled from Europes top clubs. 

Also as you can see from the top screenshot Napoli got relegated to Serie B its absolutely crazy considering the squad they had (see below) got some big decisions to make going forward do I continue on with this team or try and get the Napoli job and rebuild there or wait for a International job as its World Cup year or a top club when there manager leaves for an international job???

Fantastic season for you too. How's your squad looking?

The choice is between trying again to win the champion's league, and starting over a new challenge... go with your gut

Fantastic season for you too. How's your squad looking?

The choice is between trying again to win the champion's league, and starting over a new challenge... go with your gut

This is the current strong with the strongest possible XI if all were fit. We have a few decent players out on loan too who we couldn't register this season because of the NON EU laws in Italy.
image.png.98af8c50cdcb2beaae24a263611d5845.png

And as far as going with my gut goes I have no clue haha. I went straight to work after losing the Champions League final and only just got back so gonna spend some time weighing up my options before I decide.

My summer was veeeery busy. I didn't want to change much, but a new board that put the club into exchange market made me want to go affter what i desperately needed: talented and young squad depht. So these ended up being our transffers:

1d6b6d4f7e89603a601a7a4cd2e050d9.png

db7d2102f21fac7afb2ac3537706eded.png

Big buys were the 3 arranged: Gomez Dimarco and Esposito above all. Then i snapped up cheap transfered players like Fosu-Mensah, Vallejo, Meret (for when Musso will leave), Alena and i splashed out in 18 year old wonderkid Savio, who already scored a screamer of a goal in his second match from the bench.

I almost lost Musso to Milan and Inter, who both agreed to pay 60 mln € but he rejected both, as he is now touted a world class goalkeeper, given he is Argentina's starter, and performing majesticly. Milan and PSG tried to get TYonali at the last minutie, but both wouldn't pay the 60 mln i asked for.

So now this is what the team looks like

27b7d9d477d25baa5e49ccb98a68d9c8.png

b49a652e411ac9c08251417ca8cda431.png

Our form has been unbelievable now.... we beat a full sided Real Madrid with no suffering whatsoever on our first friendly match, and thumped Juventus like i would never imagine. If teams come aggressive to us, we manage to play them put of the field with Celi, Alena, Tonali and Gomez all on the field together, while Simeone and Braaf are such clinical finishers, with the dutch being so fast.

95456ed08dfe33875a62afbe44f90d85.png

013697230b2f13bc05d5bb6cb8d97bf2.png

ANd last but not least we got a hard Champions League group draw, but not entirely impossible to get through

a206926f31da809c1b688b6794214e2f.png

17 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

Our form has been unbelievable now.... we beat a full sided Real Madrid with no suffering whatsoever on our first friendly match, and thumped Juventus like i would never imagine. If teams come aggressive to us, we manage to play them put of the field with Celi, Alena, Tonali and Gomez all on the field together, while Simeone and Braaf are such clinical finishers, with the dutch being so fast.

What a start!!! This could be the season you finally pip Juventus. Some very good deals there too for cheap. Cant wait to see what the season brings for you.

25 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

United offered me £90m for Papetti who I got on a free transfer so I tried to put them off........

That's a cracking offer :eek: What are you thinking?

1 hour ago, john1 said:

That's a cracking offer :eek: What are you thinking?

I’m gonna have to let him go :( you can see from the screenshot he wants the move and I can’t be bothered with the disruption in the team when that happens. He has been an absolute rock for me though averaging around 7.3 every season. I have a potential replacement lined up from Valencia for his £75m release clause even though I would prefer not to spend that much. My highest fee so far is for was for Osimhen who I just got for £32m after Napoli went down. 

Just finished the first season, had a great mid season run of form which got us into the Champs League spots :cool:

image.thumb.png.d64b30a8eb44c1552d54248e0f381f8b.png

I was dreading the summer, I needed to move a lot of players on as well as having to deal with nearly all the first team being wanted by bigger clubs.....my fears were realised when Liverpool and Chelsea battled it out for Tomiyasu

image.thumb.png.54b9dd0845f7e9cccb9c23d676f1cdb8.png

€62M was too much to turn down and allowed me to bring in two incredible signings, both requested to leave and were transfer listed. 

image.thumb.png.cd2f9b7a394e107f747c593862b0b60f.png

image.thumb.png.3b803ee168906928534296e0c0e06320.png

Here's my summer, a huge turnover of players, not ideal but necessary (some of the transfers are showing in the previous transfer window), managed to cut a huge chunk off the wage bill and bring in a little quality for the first team as well as a few decent prospects.

image.thumb.png.f49d64999c9b0a57fa4dedeb2d512a84.png

Here's the squad

image.thumb.png.9a0ccf7b60331de1a5d7efe9768971ba.png

image.thumb.png.c9c6fdbf49ef147362d17e380a75996d.png

image.thumb.png.ec7ffb991b72566627bc0a3032834c6d.png

image.thumb.png.90844884ed177b114f5b13ccf1acb8ce.png

Still playing a 4-2-3-1 although will look at training up 5-2-2-1 through the pre-season

2 hours ago, AddicksFan said:

Just finished the first season, had a great mid season run of form which got us into the Champs League spots :cool:

image.thumb.png.d64b30a8eb44c1552d54248e0f381f8b.png

I was dreading the summer, I needed to move a lot of players on as well as having to deal with nearly all the first team being wanted by bigger clubs.....my fears were realised when Liverpool and Chelsea battled it out for Tomiyasu

image.thumb.png.54b9dd0845f7e9cccb9c23d676f1cdb8.png

€62M was too much to turn down and allowed me to bring in two incredible signings, both requested to leave and were transfer listed. 

image.thumb.png.cd2f9b7a394e107f747c593862b0b60f.png

image.thumb.png.3b803ee168906928534296e0c0e06320.png

Here's my summer, a huge turnover of players, not ideal but necessary (some of the transfers are showing in the previous transfer window), managed to cut a huge chunk off the wage bill and bring in a little quality for the first team as well as a few decent prospects.

image.thumb.png.f49d64999c9b0a57fa4dedeb2d512a84.png

Here's the squad

image.thumb.png.9a0ccf7b60331de1a5d7efe9768971ba.png

image.thumb.png.c9c6fdbf49ef147362d17e380a75996d.png

image.thumb.png.ec7ffb991b72566627bc0a3032834c6d.png

image.thumb.png.90844884ed177b114f5b13ccf1acb8ce.png

Still playing a 4-2-3-1 although will look at training up 5-2-2-1 through the pre-season

Excellent performance mate and some nice signings. Audero is a solid keeper been my number one for a few seasons now good luck for next season. The CL money will be a major boost. 

4 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Excellent performance mate and some nice signings. Audero is a solid keeper been my number one for a few seasons now good luck for next season. The CL money will be a major boost. 

Thank you, hoping to use the money to upgrade facilities, making progress on the youth side but the board wont budge on upgrading the training facilities.....Looking at a new RB and LB to challenge Hickey at the end of this season and the team will be set. Hoping to see a decent youth intake too, the last one was very disappointing, only one player at 4 star potential.. 

See your having fun with Udinese and got some nice players in too.....90M for Papetti too good to turn down...

49 minuti fa, AddicksFan ha scritto:

Champs League group, aiming to finish 3rd

image.thumb.png.55720515fcbac6b0b03df031bc93c746.png

Keep up the good work. I found that the only way to improve the squad long term is not settle for half players, as they will get worse once your reputation grows and will be able to attract better players. Go for wonderkids in backup instead, if you cannot land a solid great player for your needs. It will be worth it in the long term.

2 hours ago, AddicksFan said:

Thank you, hoping to use the money to upgrade facilities, making progress on the youth side but the board wont budge on upgrading the training facilities.....Looking at a new RB and LB to challenge Hickey at the end of this season and the team will be set. Hoping to see a decent youth intake too, the last one was very disappointing, only one player at 4 star potential.. 

See your having fun with Udinese and got some nice players in too.....90M for Papetti too good to turn down...

Look again at the screenshot……..haha I negotiated for £154m and they accepted. For a free transfer it’s crazy money 

One thing that is not major but I would like to see fixed for FM22 is the club Legends,Icons and Favoured Personnel. Despite winning Serie B an Italian Supercup getting to a Europa League and Champions League final and Winning 2 unexpected Serie A titles which are the first in the clubs history I remain in the Favoured Personnel column.

Anyway back to the update. So Papetti left for Manchester United for £154m and United didn't stop there they also signed Luca Pellegrini from us who had only been at the club for a season and a half after joining from Torino for £10m  they offered £55m upfront raising to a potential £74m and again I couldn't say no he wanted the move and wouldn't be talked out of it.

As previously stated we managed to get Victor Osimhen for a cut price £32.5m after Napoli were relegated. Juan Lamberti joins for his release clause of £75m from Valencia as a direct replacement for Papetti at only 21 he is 3 years younger than the departing CB. Pellegrini needed replaced and we bought a 20yr old dutch wonderkid Tom Vos from Feyenoord for £22m thanks to a clause to leave for a Champions League team. Another youngster Karim Limouri was bought from Anderlecht for £41m to bolster the right back position as Tomas Esteves has been our best player in that position for the last 5 seasons but he is only on loan from Porto which they are happy to renew each season. And finally a man who I wanted from the start of the game has finally joined the club. After 4 seasons at Manchester United and another at Monaco Manuel Locatelli returns to Italian football at the age of 28 the deal was for £34.5m which is an absolute steal. 

Overall £205m spent on players and £209 million received potentially raising to £228m

From starting the save with the lowest possible reputation (Sunday League) and NO coaching badges at all we are now considered world Class and have worked towards our Continental A Licence so who knows what the future will hold.

The strange winter world cup season is going great in the first half, we are undefeated, and through to knock out stages of Champions League. Our young strong passing counter game is working marvels, but inter is almost as good as us. it's going to take a lot of luck to win the Scudetto.

b5bdbbc14c20579c91b9b260d2b07cc3.png

This is how things are looking for now

1b131661f1ed8acfc50f8bdf8c75d71a.png

And as a bonus Yuriel Celi, by far our best performer with Braaf, scooped up both youngster awards

810e7968c4fe202eda83196af205c6a3.png

0518053b3542f24b9fbeaa971f87f875.png

Now onto winter transfer market. I'm not planning much, if outstanding offers don't come in. Might be loaning out some players like Esposito, Palumbo and Savio if there is interest, replacing with loans in. But will be on a case to case basis.

Edited by Raymond85

В 30.06.2021 в 23:09, Vladis сказал:

1024px-Brescia_calcio_badge.svg.png Brescia Calcio 2020 -2021

Serie B

YrA4rYF.png

Coppa Italia

gQXUdDZ.png

Top goalscorer - Alfredo Donnarumma 22 goals

Most assists - Stefano Sabelli 13 assists

Highest avg. rat. - Stefano Sabelli 7.4

Player stats

Transfers

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely great season. Had some concerns before the start about our ability for returning to Serie A but after the half of the season it was clear that we deserve promotion due to our great form. Usually I struggle with narrow formations but this time 4-3-1-2 led us to the top with the most goals scored and less conceded. 

Happy with some players like Sabelli and Martella on the flanks who were our best assists, Cistana - Papetti partnership in central defense, Spalek and Donnarumma in attacking line.

For the next season we need to strengthen almost every position in our squad to be competitive on higher level. Potentially we could give good money from selling Tonali who is currently on the loan in Milan and reinvest it to new players. Another task for the summer is to keep our main actives like Cistana, Papetti and Spalek.

Also I plan big upgrade of our coaching and technical stats, reducing squads of u20 and u18 (normally i don't like to have more than 21 players there). 

And more global thoughts - what I want from this save? Priority for me is systematic development of the club. I could say I want to see after 10 years Brescia who is fighting for trophies with as many products of club academy as possible, the real pride of Lombardy and Italy on the whole.

Quick summer update.

With very limited scouting options it was not so easy to strengthen the squad but i'm satisfied with our transfer campaign. 

Fist of all we extended on long-term contracts our key players including Cistana, Papetti, Sabelli, Spalek, Donnarumma.

ZIwuOYN.png

We had no chance to extend Tonali`s contract who spent good season in Milan on loan and from the second attempt (firstly he rejected offer from Monaco) sold him to Newcastle for good price. 

to8ZaH3.png

5 new midfielders in the squad (though I plan to retrain Ranocchia as fullback). Viviani returns to the team after one year in Chievo. And big hopes for loaned Tedic and Lucas

So with all new arrivals our squad now looks like this:

Formation 4-3-1-2 (narrow)

First XI: 49.png?lm=1520611569Joronen; ИталияSabelli - ИталияPapetti - ИталияCistana - ГрецияLykogiannis; БразилияLucas - АлбанияNdoj - ИталияBisoli; СловакияSpalek; ИталияDonnarumma - СербияTedic

Second XI: ИталияMazzini; ИталияFarago - ИталияCalabresi - ИталияMangraviti - ИталияMartella; ИталияSegre - ИталияViviani - ЧехияZmrhal; ШвейцарияBajrami; ФранцияAye - ИталияTorregrossa

We had some problems with attracting qualified staff but two signings are really significant: HoYD Filippo Galli and fitness coach Massimo Neri

---

And this is how our season in Serie A started:

UmsFPKl.png  :eek::eek:

ex8LtGQ.png:eek::eek::eek:

Edited by Vladis

About to start my annual Calcio Saves so just been looking through the squads having a nose. I think i'm going to start with Roma usually they would seem to much like the easy choice but they have a hell of a lot of dead wood on ridiculous wages. Dzeko's on 250k p/w an he's 34

It's so weird not seeing Totti in the squad and the team really need that talismanic figure but they do have Zaniollo who was one of the main things that swung it for roma, he is different gravy. huge huge clearout required though. i want a low net wage team spend 100k tops and only that's for a special player.

Fiorentina's squad is awful i love them but i don't have the strength to sort that mess out yet.

One thing i have noticed going through the top clubs youth teams is there aren't a lot of world class wonderkids about, Lazio, Roma, Milan,Fiorentina the best is  4 star no 5's anywhere

Small winter moves: just some little adjustments:

1cb07bc3f5437ca2c3560f1564979863.png

Reina came in during Musso's 2 week injury, will be good for getting the team determination up. Some youngsters come in, but also Michelin (french rightback with a bullet throw) and Oriol Busquets, as we keep picking up Barcelona's disaster squad management. Out on loan some non EU youngsters, as they cannot be registered, and Vallejo and Fosu-Mensah for more game time. Also our big sale of the window was Coulibaly, who i would have happily kept as backup but china pays cash. Lots of it.

29a0dd7ec8953bb80cbcfd2fa535f499.png

January is always a terrible month for me, lots of close games and full rotations for the cup matches. We had a horrendous set of matches back to back, and were quite unlucky but did good nonetheless. Full rotation for cup matches too, we might have a chance ffor another final.

64b11021699e8c8db525c96d10c190bf.png

Still head to head in the league, will be another hard but interesting season.

f7378ca2d9cf04439982bbede16762ef.png

A quick glance of the current squad. Young and classy, as i love my teams.

Still waiting to cash on Musso and Becao, let's see if it will be their summer. Happy to keep them, but have their replacement lined up anyway.