[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

Guys, I need your advice on this fella, I am not sure to stick with him at RB, but my assistant is currently retraining him as DM?? He came through youth intake in first season.

63b20580636edca1a2c56d2b8b844759.png 

Also signed this guy in the summer and playing brilliant, not sure if I am better off playing Facchinetti to help his development,

2d49dd2438846c1f3f25d2c1fa7423d6.png 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Weston said:

Just make sure to remove the clause barring termination so you're free to cancel the loans later if you'd rather use that wage space to get someone else better who pops up. Can you move some transfer budget to cover the wage budget?

In lower leagues the best strategy I've found is to just sell all your players and use that money to loan in better players you can renew for low wage contributions and eventually sign on frees to replace the players you sold, since I assume you'll have no transfer budget. I never actually pay to sign a player until Serie B at least, if I sign anyone outright before that they're on a free and usually flipped for profit in a season or so.

think I will do that after the season. Got 3-4 players who should bring 750-900k each. Will look for free transfers and loans after the season when I am hopefully in Serie C lol

8 minutes ago, john1 said:

Guys, I need your advice on this fella, I am not sure to stick with him at RB, but my assistant is currently retraining him as DM?? He came through youth intake in first season.

Also signed this guy in the summer and playing brilliant, not sure if I am better off playing Facchinetti to help his development,

2d49dd2438846c1f3f25d2c1fa7423d6.png 

Looks like a quality backup RB with potential to overtake Ruegg in a couple of seasons.

1 minute ago, bendixkunert2 said:

Looks like a quality backup RB with potential to overtake Ruegg in a couple of seasons.

Hopefully, I played Ruegg, as BWM against SPAL, and he got hat trick :eek: in 4-1 win.

17 minutes ago, john1 said:

Players in the FB position with the role WB(A) are very crucial to my style of play, so I wouldn't want to lose someone in that part of the pitch, personally, though he could definitely make a solid BWM. At the same time, he looks short and weak, and though his strength will improve, I might want a better header of the ball in the center of the pitch. And besides, training players in new positions never works for me - I'll train them in a new area for years and the color of the circle never changes, so it feels pointless to me.

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Players in the FB position with the role WB(A) are very crucial to my style of play, so I wouldn't want to lose someone in that part of the pitch, personally, though he could definitely make a solid BWM. At the same time, he looks short and weak, and though his strength will improve, I might want a better header of the ball in the center of the pitch. And besides, training players in new positions never works for me - I'll train them in a new area for years and the color of the circle never changes, so it feels pointless to me.

Yeah, I am tempted to stick with him at RB but It's difficult to leave out Reugg as well.

59 minutes ago, quee said:

How's Sturaro for you? He just appeared available to me towards the end of August, and thinking if I should get him. Any success with mentoring?

I'm leaving everything to my backroom team in this save (it speeds things up :)) so I can't say on the mentoring but I imagine he'll do well.

He's solid for me, doing everything I want. I'm playing him as a DMs alongside Cataldi (who is a SVs) and his defensive attributes suit what I need.  Surprisingly, he is also leading the team in key passes - I suspect because everyone ahead of him is moving and he's just giving them the ball!!!

I'm not sure he has the technical skills for an all-action role, but if you need a defensive midfielder who is reliable and tidy in possession, and you can get him at a decent price, then he's certainly one of the better players of that type in Serie A.

37 minutes ago, Fraser said:

I'm leaving everything to my backroom team in this save (it speeds things up :)) so I can't say on the mentoring but I imagine he'll do well.

He's solid for me, doing everything I want. I'm playing him as a DMs alongside Cataldi (who is a SVs) and his defensive attributes suit what I need.  Surprisingly, he is also leading the team in key passes - I suspect because everyone ahead of him is moving and he's just giving them the ball!!!

I'm not sure he has the technical skills for an all-action role, but if you need a defensive midfielder who is reliable and tidy in possession, and you can get him at a decent price, then he's certainly one of the better players of that type in Serie A.

He's available for less than £3m now in August (he was listed at £7m at the start when he was first transfer listed). I don't really need him but for that price, he can be great especially with his Resilient personality. Decisions :lol:

My main worry is squad registration, though.

SSD Palermo 2019/2020 update 1

Uscittadipalermo.png

We had to sub out our whole first 11 because they were tired these last two games but before that they were just steamrolling the league.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.6634cd9e0188cfe96c1005672fa6fd99.png

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ce5562158c21a654cfedea1047deb61d.png

squad:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.c0ca663bd7e40713127fb6c59ff6e8ee.png

Either our scout is horrible or this guy is even better than I thought (considered a good Serie A player lol)

Unbenannt.thumb.png.6c239d97d2b454be2fab9218d6a82275.png

Unfortunately only on loan but he is tremendous as well

Unbenannt.thumb.png.38176ee89a1495b969133173aec484f2.png

1 hour ago, john1 said:

Yeah, I am tempted to stick with him at RB but It's difficult to leave out Reugg as well.

1 hour ago, john1 said:

06ca1e30c93e82964db73c949ada8583.png 

Just played Cagliari and impressed he made 4 key passes :cool: He's being wanted by Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.

Could always just loan him out with the requirement he be played at RB. I rotate and sub my fullbacks very heavily, so even if he were on the bench for me he'd get a decent amount of playing time. If you do keep him, put him in a mentoring group to increase his determination.

So after finishing my Man Utd save where I did 8 seasons, I wanted a save where I can do 12-15 seasons maybe and move around the leagues, to keep the save fresh and to see how many trophies I can win. Question was where to start, I've always loved the Italian leagues and have done many saves over the years but one team I have never been is Lazio.

So welcome to my new save taking on Lazio.

1328329578_hqdefault(2).jpg.e583cffe82d74805984501501dbf1609.jpg

I decided to disable the 1st transfer window to get used to the team and play around with the tactics. But I did sort my staff.

1003293462_laziostaffs1.thumb.png.48a25603945158fe83862199a7364823.png

Now on to the squad, it's an interesting team with some quality players but does really lack any quality depth. Obviously Immobile and SMS are the key men, though I have already resigned myself to losing SMS at some stage. The wage budget is quite tight and they are already spending the limit, and with SMS the highest paid on 77k a week, I'm probably going to have to sell to buy come January.

This is the tactic I have created to start with.

1554370241_laziotactic.thumb.png.2aee7f2789053032616ff5f317f0f635.png

It's very much a work in progress and will require plenty of work and tweaking.

Edited by sedge11

SSD Palermo season 1 

Uscittadipalermo.png

Not much did change except that we did take a rather shocking loss in the coppa.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.e602346beab9ef011cd87ceb06fa05ae.png

We also sold our top 4 players in January for a total of 4.5 million. We had the top spot locked up and we weren't going to extend their contracts so we cashed in. 3 of them went to the same team in Sweden for whatever reason.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ad1c1b363ad12facda98b766f270d113.png

We continued to win the games but just a lot closer without star power. But regardless our squad will look completely different next year anyway.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.6ba0ee0c133e91581bbe517e72be4490.png

By gaining promotion we are a fully professional club again. The board expectations are reasonable for next season:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.8f442409aed3f55fd2032899b299e51d.png

Even though our sponsorship money is very low, our transfer budget due to selling those players is 2.4 million and they doubled our wage budget and we freed up most of it. So I can build a complete new roster. Youth Intake produced 3-4 4* star potential youngsters who should break into the first team next year.

55 minutes ago, bendixkunert2 said:

We also sold our top 4 players in January for a total of 4.5 million. We had the top spot locked up and we weren't going to extend their contracts so we cashed in. 3 of them went to the same team in Sweden for whatever reason.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ad1c1b363ad12facda98b766f270d113.png

Bold move! That's an impressive amount of money to make off Serie D players.

As for several going to the same Swedish club, I notice little amusing quirks like this too, though it's usually some random Australian club that will buy a couple of my rejects in bulk.

So, January in my Milan save, Chelsea offer a contract to my chief scout. I make a counter offer but he accepts Chelsea's offer and goes away. Turns out for some reason, he takes the entire list of scouted players with him and my new scout has to start from scratch :mad:

That annoyed me to no end and so I've put the save on hold. I guess the scouting issue is just inherent to Touch so I thought I'd go ahead and start in the lower reaches of Italy in the full game. I don't use edited databases so it would have to be a Serie C team. My mind was set on Catania but browsing through the teams I finally settled on Piacenza because I remember them from Serie A in the early years of this millennium and also because they were predicted to come 10th, so I figured fairly low expectations. However, the board want playoffs and I feel I'm going to get sacked. Turns out 10th place is a playoff spot in this league :lol:. That's going to be fun.

The club, for some reason has a limit of 2 scouts but already have 11 on the payroll. The squad is pretty decent for this level although I'm lacking backup on the flanks. Since I've disabled the first transfer window, I'm retraining a couple of players to fill those positions. Lost my second choice striker on loan from Siena for 3 months thanks to a torn hamstring. First qualifying round of the Coppa saw me play at home against Casertana, we won comfortably 2-0 in front of only 600 people (21,000 stadium capacity). This meets the minimum expectations of the board which is good as we're now away to Empoli which probably means the end of this cup run for now.

Finances are surprisingly healthy, over a million in the bank although I'd imagine that will deteriorate in the coming months. I'd like to get the playoff spot although I kind of hope we don't get promoted as we do need to try and build a better squad to survive in Serie B.

252.png?lm=1438591281

Genoa – 20-21 Serie A to Matchday 20.

Last time we finished near the end of October with Genoa sitting in an unexpected 4th place in Serie A, having just won the derby at Sampdoria, but with a nasty run of fixtures coming up.

October:  Just one last game to finish the month, with a home game against a strong Lazio side. We ended up with a 2-2 draw, which I’d have taken before the game, but we dominated and so it feels like 2 points dropped.  Our goals came from Pinamonti and a club first from Kishna, Lazio’s strikes came from ex-Genoa man Laxalt and from Lazaro.

November:  We started November with a bit of a trouncing, with a Pochettino-led Inter far too strong for us.  Lukaku gave them an early lead and we kept ourselves alive for most of the match, but late goals from De Vrij and Perisic gave the score a fair reflection.  Our response was good point at home to Juventus.  We took a first minute lead through Cassata, who is growing in influence each game, and Juve equalised in the first half through Ronaldo.

We end November by getting back to winning ways, with a hard fought 1-0 win at Udinese – that man Cassata with the winning goal after 31 minutes.

December:  TIM Cup – we go through to the next round with a 2-1 extra time win at home against Carpi.  I changed all 11 players, to see how the fringe players did and the answer was not that good.  Pinamonti came off the bench to open the scoring before we let Carpi back in with a last minute goal. It was down to Pinamonti to win the tie with a penalty in extra-time.

Back to the league and an ‘easier’ fixture at Frosinone.  Goals from Cassata and Favilli gave us enough of a lead that their late goal to make it 2-1 didn’t matter.  Next up was a dull 0-0 draw at home to Napoli.  We then went to Sassuolo and escaped with a draw against a resilient opponent.  Locatelli gave them the lead but Criscito smashed home a penalty with 5 minutes to go to make it 1-1.

December ended with a much needed win at home to a Cagliari team who were playing well.  Pinamonti striking with the only goal of an even game, just before the hour.

January:  The month began with another dull goalless draw, this time away to Parma.  We controlled possession but carried very little threat going forward.

Matchday 20 was a re-arranged midweek game at home to Atalanta.  Another even game, not pretty to watch, was decided by El Yamiq coming up to head in from a corner and give us a 1-0 win.

geMfK9f.jpg

We end matchday 20 in a satisfying 5th place. Level on points with Lazio in 4th and a point ahead of Inter in 6th.  We do get quite a few draws, but are really grinding out results.

11 hours ago, sedge11 said:

So welcome to my new save taking on Lazio.

Welcome! You forgot to mention Luis Alberto, Lazio is all about that trident :D

Enjoy and looking forward to your updates!

On 16/04/2020 at 17:44, quee said:

Trying to keep track of who's managing who in this thread since the beginning (who has posted at least an update here):

? = status unknown since last post/update

bold = active/still playing/just started/have recently made an update in April.

1. @themario - Milan
  2. @yellowforever - Inter?
  3. @Chris2509 - Brescia (status: save ended)
  4. @GunmaN1905 - Inter (twice) (I believed he has stopped playing FM20 now :D)
  5. @gandrasch - Inter?
  6. @jonathan44 - Bari?
  7. @Carlf788 - Perugia?
  8. @Maxuma - Venezia?
  9. @Daws88 - Roma?
  10. @n1mez - Was Roma, Was Milan, Parma currently (latest update in 2023)
  11. @alexdbaf - Roma?
  12. @Vokes - Brescia?
  13. @turgi - Was Milan, Atlanta, Catanzaro currently.
  14. @Rober82 - Was Lecce, Brescia?
  15. @Juventus - Juventus?
  16. @303jonas - Inter Milan?
  17. @DazBlade - Sassuolo?
  18. @Ronaldo Beckham - Was Cagliari, Parma currently (status: save ended).
  19. @CR#7 - Lazio (status: save ended)
  20. @joeys - Avellino?
  21. @FifaBing - Milan?
  22. @hbsssj - Milan?
  23. @lfc7 - Atlanta?
  24. @Firehouse - Perugia?
  25. @2481 - Parma?
  26. @Adzke - Was Juventus, Reggina currently.
  27. @Stu_UBJ - Pro Vercelli (status: save ended)
  28. @lblanc - Inter Milan (status: save ended)
  29. @WilsonJuve - Monza>Napoli>Chelsea>Juventus currently (in 2025)
  30. @john1 - Milan, Pescara>Atlanta currently.
  31. @LucasBR - Roma (last update 2021)
  32. @citylad20 - Roma?
  33. @Knox316 - Bologna currently.
  34. @XuluBak - Was Atlanta, Frosinone (status: save ended)
  35. @Cas46 - Roma? (last update 2029 in game)
  36. @quee - Parma (4 months) then restarted, currently Parma again (3rd season)
  37. @dubby151 - Brescia?
  38. @Constantine - Modena? (previous update 2027)
  39. @CRN711 - Parma (latest update in 2024)
  40. @Matt_1979 - Was Torino, Milan currently (latest update in 2021)
  41. @Weston - Bari (latest update in 2023)
  42. @Vizzini - Milan (latest update in 2024)
  43. @Eddie Boop - Lazio?
  44. @Mr_Demus - Chievo (sacked), Palermo currently (holidayed first season)
  45. @Muttley84 - Udinese (last update: save ended), Crotone currently
  46. @Fraser - Genoa (latest update in 2020/2021 season)
  47. @bendixkunert2 - Brescia (status: save crashed), Palermo currently
  48. @rafaelbenitez - Torino, Milan currently,
  49. @ajt - Catania
  50. @ParanoidBuddha - Juventus
  51. @DaaNMaaN - Liverpool>Lazio currently (joining in 2021)
  52. @sedge11 - Lazio (new)

So, around 25 players currently active. Interesting to see if some of the earlier players still playing in Italy or have moved on.

Special mentions for WilsonJuve, the only player continuing his career save by changing clubs so far. :D

Added #52 and tried to include where everyone is at the moment. 25 players and growing! :D

See the source image

Season one half way point

adb37ba765d2117e8718d8f6578b9ce7.png 

d56cd0d644ef9ce8acf74fd9d0acf570.png 

a4da7a48bed166af5c664f8f2f7ff97a.png 

Pretty happy with first half of the season going with the club, massively, massively disappointed with Fiorentina loss :(:( Was 2-0 up and they must have fed KPB who came on 57th minutes, some crack and ripped us to piceces, funny enough it only goals he scores  so far this season for Fiorentina :mad: 
his season stats

Transfers

bc3727aaa7ff8affa7d6e8811e6bac80.png 
Most of them was already done when I took over, I made signings from Molla, downwards.

Edited by john1

efb051952b0087bf57b74a0e55a51887.png 

Just two signings confirmed for January. My newly assistant manager, Ricardo Carvalho, rated this guy highly.

0555bc6e7a39c8908a7427d37296100a.png 

Isak was signed to add depth to the attacking forwards

1667674305_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.82722cc4d6c797577c50768a6cfaaeae.png

Eleventh Update.

2nd Season Review, Awards, and Records

Parma End of Season Review

Spoiler

bBvddzT.png

tDPwmis.png

Parma Awards

Spoiler

End of Season Awards

thJvITL.png

Best Eleven

KuTLj9I.png

dB8ybBE.png

Commercial Summary

RXkJ3SK.png

Parma Records

Spoiler

B07L7nW.png

GgzHoTS.png

RZWzYNq.png

Serie A Review

Spoiler

yjgjubk.png

Serie A Awards

Spoiler

Nominees

Spoiler

aSYRHa6.png

Ce2FpIG.png

KRtHwZN.png

ZuM2QKZ.png

LV1DCwG.png

Awards Winner

Spoiler

Goal of The Season

tbFHUJI.png

Best Player of The Season

dk6vxv7.png

Best Young Player of The Season

WJfdvoH.png

Best Players in Each Positions

r9FpmsL.png

Best Young Midfielder

frT62h1.png

Team of The Season

buW1dHq.png

Kulusevski not once did he get into Team of The Week or Team of The Month, so it wasn't surprising he didn't get into Team of The Season. It was more to do with the formation chosen by Serie A and it seemed to be fixed, whereas as you can see below in the Europa League, there's some flexibility to it.

Coppa Italia Review

Spoiler

DiyuRWf.png

UEFA Europa League Review

Spoiler

7jxfAZ5.png

UEFA Europa League Records

Spoiler

KXxGcGm.png

YKzA7Mj.png

UEFA Europa League Awards

Spoiler

Nominees

Spoiler

xhgpUyy.png

Winners

Spoiler

Player of The Season

yrzxfeb.png

Golden Boot

cUZhcpT.png

Team of The Season

nyvD8Bi.png

International Awards

Spoiler

Nominees

Spoiler

Kopa Trophy

P0J7u3Z.png

ulEduER.png

Haaland won it with 34 goals in a calendar year.

Winners

Spoiler

UEFA Under-21 Championship Best XI Substitutes

3ZlbmSY.png

Next Season?

Spoiler

Next Season Budget

ySOczGi.png

My first budget with more than £10m, hopefully with a couple of sales will help me to get someone I really want.

New Season Preview

vAIDBvh.png

New Board Expectation

CZnY1qE.png

Next update: Summer Transfer Window for 3rd Season!

Edited by quee

7 hours ago, rafaelbenitez said:

So, January in my Milan save, Chelsea offer a contract to my chief scout. I make a counter offer but he accepts Chelsea's offer and goes away. Turns out for some reason, he takes the entire list of scouted players with him and my new scout has to start from scratch :mad:

That annoyed me to no end and so I've put the save on hold. I guess the scouting issue is just inherent to Touch 

The club, for some reason has a limit of 2 scouts but already have 11 on the payroll.

Wow! So you think this is a bug and not meant to happen? And you think it's limited just to FMT and not FM? That would be awful. I've signed other team's Chief Scouts and I didn't get any option to absorb their whole scouting team, but of course when you move club's you can take your staff with you, so I suppose it wouldn't be entirely outside the realm of possibility..?

As for having way more scouts than you're allowed that's lucky! I'm constantly asking the board to let me have more. I guess just ride that out as long as you can. Only problem is when you want to bring on one that is better than all the ones you have, the board won't allow the deal to go through until you axe most of the others, so it's a trade-off.

One bug that still exist is the start of End of Season break, as it still depends on your youth teams to finish all their fixtures.

In my 2nd season, we only had 3 DAYS of break, as we started back really early for the Europa League Qualifying matches. 3 DAYS! :mad:

In my 3rd season, 5 weeks, could have been 8 weeks since the u18s didn't finished theirs 3 weeks after our last game of the season.

Sometimes I'm tempted to reload and make the u18s lose their matches at the end, so we can go on holiday asap :lol:

Edit: In fact, our games against Frankfurt in 2nd round, coincided with our training camp in Austria. It was never moved. I guess we trained in Austria, played in Italy and Germany in between :lol: Board auto-set the dates.

Edited by quee

52 minutes ago, quee said:

One bug that still exist is the start of End of Season break, as it still depends on your youth teams to finish all their fixtures.

In my 2nd season, we only had 3 DAYS of break, as we started back really early for the Europa League Qualifying matches. 3 DAYS! :mad:

In my 3rd season, 5 weeks, could have been 8 weeks since the u18s didn't finished theirs 3 weeks after our last game of the season.

Sometimes I'm tempted to reload and make the u18s lose their matches at the end, so we can go on holiday asap :lol:

Edit: In fact, our games against Frankfurt in 2nd round, coincided with our training camp in Austria. It was never moved. I guess we trained in Austria, played in Italy and Germany in between :lol: Board auto-set the dates.

As a work-around you could either send your first team holiday (not sure this is that easy) or you could set them to rest for a week at a time.

If I remember rightly, you can just select multiple players (not including loans out or red injured players) and right click, then choose "Rest" from the training options.  I often do this when there is an international week and, as a result, I rarely have players listed as "needing a rest" late in the season.

As an added bonus, they're not going to get injured in training if they are resting.

Just now, Fraser said:

As a work-around you could either send your first team holiday (not sure this is that easy) or you could set them to rest for a week at a time.

If I remember rightly, you can just select multiple players (not including loans out or red injured players) and right click, then choose "Rest" from the training options.  I often do this when there is an international week and, as a result, I rarely have players listed as "needing a rest" late in the season.

As an added bonus, they're not going to get injured in training if they are resting.

They will come and complained that the training intensity is too low and became unhappy. This happened to me in FM19.

Also, they seemed to lose attributes more when doing nothing/low intensity training as opposed to going on holiday. This is what I noticed from before.

1 hour ago, Weston said:

Wow! So you think this is a bug and not meant to happen? And you think it's limited just to FMT and not FM? That would be awful. I've signed other team's Chief Scouts and I didn't get any option to absorb their whole scouting team, but of course when you move club's you can take your staff with you, so I suppose it wouldn't be entirely outside the realm of possibility..?

As for having way more scouts than you're allowed that's lucky! I'm constantly asking the board to let me have more. I guess just ride that out as long as you can. Only problem is when you want to bring on one that is better than all the ones you have, the board won't allow the deal to go through until you axe most of the others, so it's a trade-off.

I think it's limited to FMT because in FMT there's only one scouting staff member and you get a set number of assignments under him, you don't hire individual scouts. When I hired my new scout (from Atalanta), he just came in with 3 reports, so it looks like whenever scouts change teams in FMT, they just delete all the reports on the computer before packing their boxes :lol:.

Yeah, I'm going to try and shed the useless members of the team at the end of their contracts. I've noticed that when you exceed the number of recommended staff, the board never seem to accept your requests to increase the limit. Not going to look for upgrades at the moment. The bank balance is sinking, down to around 300k in mid October. Started at around 1.5m in pre-season.

3 minutes ago, rafaelbenitez said:

I've noticed that when you exceed the number of recommended staff, the board never seem to accept your requests to increase the limit.

I preferred to keep the extra scouts, even if some of them are not good ones. If I removed them, the numbers would be too low and the extra scouts helped discover more players.

2 hours ago, quee said:

1667674305_ZParmaCalcio1913_logo-400x400.thumb.png.82722cc4d6c797577c50768a6cfaaeae.png

Eleventh Update.

2nd Season Review, Awards, and Records

Parma End of Season Review

Hide contents

bBvddzT.png

tDPwmis.png

Parma Awards

Reveal hidden contents

End of Season Awards

thJvITL.png

Best Eleven

KuTLj9I.png

dB8ybBE.png

Commercial Summary

RXkJ3SK.png

Parma Records

Reveal hidden contents

B07L7nW.png

GgzHoTS.png

RZWzYNq.png

Serie A Review

Reveal hidden contents

yjgjubk.png

Serie A Awards

Reveal hidden contents

Nominees

Reveal hidden contents

aSYRHa6.png

Ce2FpIG.png

KRtHwZN.png

ZuM2QKZ.png

LV1DCwG.png

Awards Winner

Reveal hidden contents

Goal of The Season

tbFHUJI.png

Best Player of The Season

dk6vxv7.png

Best Young Player of The Season

WJfdvoH.png

Best Players in Each Positions

r9FpmsL.png

Best Young Midfielder

frT62h1.png

Team of The Season

buW1dHq.png

Kulusevski not once did he get into Team of The Week or Team of The Month, so it wasn't surprising he didn't get into Team of The Season. It was more to do with the formation chosen by Serie A and it seemed to be fixed, whereas as you can see below in the Europa League, there's some flexibility to it.

Coppa Italia Review

Reveal hidden contents

DiyuRWf.png

UEFA Europa League Review

Reveal hidden contents

7jxfAZ5.png

UEFA Europa League Records

Reveal hidden contents

KXxGcGm.png

YKzA7Mj.png

UEFA Europa League Awards

Reveal hidden contents

Nominees

Reveal hidden contents

xhgpUyy.png

Winners

Reveal hidden contents

Player of The Season

yrzxfeb.png

Golden Boot

cUZhcpT.png

Team of The Season

nyvD8Bi.png

International Awards

Reveal hidden contents

Nominees

Reveal hidden contents

Kopa Trophy

P0J7u3Z.png

ulEduER.png

Haaland won it with 34 goals in a calendar year.

Winners

Reveal hidden contents

UEFA Under-21 Championship Best XI Substitutes

3ZlbmSY.png

Next Season?

Reveal hidden contents

Next Season Budget

ySOczGi.png

My first budget with more than £10m, hopefully with a couple of sales will help me to get someone I really want.

New Season Preview

vAIDBvh.png

New Board Expectation

CZnY1qE.png

Next update: Summer Transfer Window for 3rd Season!

Wow what an season :applause: And Juventus?! :eek: 

1 hour ago, quee said:

I preferred to keep the extra scouts, even if some of them are not good ones. If I removed them, the numbers would be too low and the extra scouts helped discover more players.

I hear what you're saying but I think I'll gradually reduce the numbers. Not going to mutually terminate any contracts. 11 scouts does seem a little excessive for a Serie C club though, no wonder most of these clubs struggle financially in the real world :lol:.

Had a mixed start to the season. Beat Casertana in the first qualifying round for the Coppa Italia leading to a trip to Empoli. We played really well, matched them blow for blow. Sadly we missed a penalty in normal time and went on to lose on penalties. No disgrace but a tie with rivals Brescia awaited if we could make it through.

The league campaign started with back to back away games to Carpi and Sambenedettesse. 1-1 and 0-0 was pretty satisfactory before we notched our first win at home. This preceded a defeat to Sudtirol who lead the league. We had another frustrating draw at home before 3 wins on the bounce see us in 3rd place in the table after 8 games, 4 points behind Sudtirol. 

The frustration comes from absolutely dominating games but wasting so many chances. We barely score. My joint top scorers are on 3 goals for the season.

23 minutes ago, john1 said:

Wow what an season :applause: And Juventus?! :eek: 

5th, just missed out on CL on the last day to Milan. They lost Ronaldo for 4 months due to a broken ankle, they zoomed up the table when he recovered.

19 minutes ago, rafaelbenitez said:

I hear what you're saying but I think I'll gradually reduce the numbers. Not going to mutually terminate any contracts. 11 scouts does seem a little excessive for a Serie C club though, no wonder most of these clubs struggle financially in the real world :lol:.

Had a mixed start to the season. Beat Casertana in the first qualifying round for the Coppa Italia leading to a trip to Empoli. We played really well, matched them blow for blow. Sadly we missed a penalty in normal time and went on to lose on penalties. No disgrace but a tie with rivals Brescia awaited if we could make it through.

The league campaign started with back to back away games to Carpi and Sambenedettesse. 1-1 and 0-0 was pretty satisfactory before we notched our first win at home. This preceded a defeat to Sudtirol who lead the league. We had another frustrating draw at home before 3 wins on the bounce see us in 3rd place in the table after 8 games, 4 points behind Sudtirol. 

The frustration comes from absolutely dominating games but wasting so many chances. We barely score. My joint top scorers are on 3 goals for the season.

how did you get 11? I'm only allowed to have 5 scouts in Serie C

8 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

That’s an impressive rise considering you put yourself with a Sunday league rep 👍🏻.

Thankyou. It was the fantastic start with Monza that got me my break. Then once at Napoli titles came rolling in.

2 hours ago, quee said:

Worth raising all of this in the bugs forum!

SSD Palermo 2020/2021 preview

Uscittadipalermo.png

As one might expect, our squad did change a lot. We weren't able to extend any of the loans from last year however we did get Luigi Mendola on a permanent deal. 

We didn't spend all of our transfer budget but there really weren't a lot of good players interested in us that would be upgrades and not command huge wages.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.9a1acec144cad251553ddbd0e3c747f7.png

squad:

Unbenannt.thumb.png.b896a04fe279642a87cc9c996d2efd38.png

season preview:

some real solid squads in there. Should be a close race.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.ed88136fe4e4368464e32d420e8412a4.png

3 minutes ago, bendixkunert2 said:

As one might expect, our squad did change a lot.

Plizzari and Dimarco - absolute classics! I renewed their loans for multiple seasons before signing them both on frees once in Serie A. Great guys.