[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like the problem is pretty basic. Wasn't clear when I posted (and probably didn't full grasp the root cause when I posted - didn't help that I was posting late). Venezia have too many players in the first team squad that are not registration exempt (so not under-22) to fit into the 21 spots that are available, since the 4 club-grown spots have to be left empty. 

It kinda makes sense as they are a newly-promoted club. And almost any FMer who has gotten a side promoted knows that its hard to avoid a bit of squad bloat. You have the full squad of players who were good enough for the previous division but a bit short on quality now, so you add more players. But the old player don't necessarily depart. I guess I just need to figure out which of the players in the squad are the least-useful and either get rid of them or leave them unregistered for the season. 

Thanks gents.

I am planning to start a save game in Italy, second or third division. Is there a historical club with some troubles ( maybe Catania or Palermo I guess) or some small time club with not much promising stuff. I am looking to save or build the club through transfers with a small budget. 

9 hours ago, Sir_Frosinone said:

Pro Virchelli would be a good one. One of the most successful Italian sides for league wins but there last one came in the 20s I believe 

Pro Vercelli could be a great choice for Serie C.

Of course as a Palermo manager myself, I can recommend them - and Catania. There are a few former Serie A clubs down there, like Bari, Siena, Foggia etc. 

20 hours ago, toygungoktas said:

I am planning to start a save game in Italy, second or third division. Is there a historical club with some troubles ( maybe Catania or Palermo I guess) or some small time club with not much promising stuff. I am looking to save or build the club through transfers with a small budget. 

Virtus Verona would be a good shout too. City rivals Verona are in Serie A and with Chievo folding you will have a lot of work to do to catch them up. Without the goalkeepers or players in on loan there's only 16 outfield players at the club, 6 of which are 31 or older including a 36 and 37 year old. They also play at the joint smallest stadium in the whole of Italian football with only 1500 seats. Apart from Serie D and two lower league cups they have absolutely no history despite being founded in 1919. Mid table is the aim for the first season then they want the playoffs. Turning that 1500 seater stadium into the biggest in Italy playing in the champions league would be a massive challenge for anyone.

Also I know there’s a lot of people still on the older version of the game. I usually do a yearly giveaway on Reddit at this time of year to help people who don’t have the means to buy the game. If your interested follow this link. Please read the post fully before applying I want it to go to the right person. 

On 21/12/2021 at 18:38, WilsonJuve said:

Also I know there’s a lot of people still on the older version of the game. I usually do a yearly giveaway on Reddit at this time of year to help people who don’t have the means to buy the game. If your interested follow this link. Please read the post fully before applying I want it to go to the right person. 

👏 Great stuff

On fm20 I had a great Lazio save which was one of my most favorite saves I think I have ever played. So fm22 I'm back in Italy.

The longest save I have done was 12 seasons on fm21 where I managed 3 teams during that 12 seasons. So the main idea for this save is to do 15 seasons, maybe more and move around clubs, see if I can build up a couple of teams and see what we can win.

The team I will start with is a team I have never managed.

fio.thumb.jpg.0f8b406e42e5b310e50c8f8cb6ae2550.jpg

One of the main reasons I wanted to be Fiorentina, was someone who designs kits (he's done some for me previously), designed these kits for someone else and I just loved them, so I had to ask him for them and use them for a save.

1992383927_fiokits.png.3dda268c4a9d6088611472ab02849b85.png

I have started with the transfer window disabled, as it's not a squad I know too much about. Milenkovic and Vlahovic are obviously the key players and 2 players I will do my utmost to keep, but I will need to be prepared to sign replacements early on. Milenkovic has been an fm favourite of mine for 2-3 years now and sign him whenever I can. Vlahovic I used on my man utd beta save, so I know how good he is.

This is the tactic I plan to use, it's one I created on my man utd beta save and worked really well, so will see if it can work for a slightly lesser team.

681551803_fio4-2-2-2.png.35c3a60f9ab1535331b6b13c1316237a.png

One thing I have done is to improve the staff with a few additions.

2102413180_fiostaff.png.26deb5f9170a67a4591024c08bbd0232.png

Hey everyone, currently managing Napoli and in the summer transfer window of my 2nd season and wondering if people can help explain the non-EU registration rules to me. I thought I knew what was going on with them but clearly not!

I had a message to my inbox saying I could only sign the first non-EU player I signed from abroad after I had already arranged a deal for Julian Aude. He is under 22 so won't need to be registered but will he still count as taking up a non-EU slot? And if not will his non-EU status matter by the time I do need to register him due to his age? Zambo-Anguissa left after his loan finished and Jesus and Ghoulam both left on free transfers - I'm assuming this doesn't affect my ability to sign a new non-EU player and I will have to sell someone else (Elmas, Osimhen etc) to register a new one?

Thanks for the help! Trying to plan the rest of my window and it's messing with my brain!

2 hours ago, Rysen said:

Hey everyone, currently managing Napoli and in the summer transfer window of my 2nd season and wondering if people can help explain the non-EU registration rules to me. I thought I knew what was going on with them but clearly not!

I had a message to my inbox saying I could only sign the first non-EU player I signed from abroad after I had already arranged a deal for Julian Aude. He is under 22 so won't need to be registered but will he still count as taking up a non-EU slot? And if not will his non-EU status matter by the time I do need to register him due to his age? Zambo-Anguissa left after his loan finished and Jesus and Ghoulam both left on free transfers - I'm assuming this doesn't affect my ability to sign a new non-EU player and I will have to sell someone else (Elmas, Osimhen etc) to register a new one?

Thanks for the help! Trying to plan the rest of my window and it's messing with my brain!

In Italy you can only sign 2 non-EU players per season - regardless of age. 

18 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Good luck with this save. Iconic Kits and a club who needs more trophies. Like the fact you have disabled the window too makes the challenge more realistic.

Thanks, yea I always disable the 1st window, keeps the squads realistic and gives me time with the squad.

But yea they definitely need some trophies, looking at recent history they seem to have a good few seasons, followed by a few poor seasons.

So a small update on the 1st season of my Fiorentina save.

When setting my manager up for the save, the recommended reputation was continental level, so I decided to go the one below as national level. It's not a huge difference so I'm not sure how much it truly affects the game, but I have had some issues with players, luckily it has been with players I don't play and am quite happy to sell, but it has made things a little difficult.

Though the continental reputation will make things easier, I have decided to ride this out and earn the respect, it also adds an extra challenge as well.

Even with the player issues, we have had a great start and have actually broke a league record.

671890681_fiocleansheetrecord.thumb.png.e063a616fbeeb656971993dfcca45a7f.png

1240677858_fiocleansheets.png.89eaf4ebe1b34718e20d995623169ae8.png

After losing to Inter, we went 9 games without conceding. From the Atalanta to the Milan game I set up a 5 at the back to get me through the tough games, now while it worked defensively, the goals dried up. Went to 4-3-3 for the Juve game and battered them.

1 hour ago, sedge11 said:

After losing to Inter, we went 9 games without conceding. From the Atalanta to the Milan game I set up a 5 at the back to get me through the tough games, now while it worked defensively, the goals dried up. Went to 4-3-3 for the Juve game and battered them.

That's a fantastic start! What a way to turn it around after opening day defeat. Im managing Pisa and really enjoying the save so far. Parma are rooted to the bottom of Serie B after 7 games played which is a surprise. I have struggled tactically on a couple of saves this year so have a very basic 4-4-2 and when I say basic I mean basic. We are using wing play and in the in possession settings we only have one thing activated but its doing wonders. Got Piccoli in on loan from Atalanta for 2 seasons so him and Lucca are tearing the league up. Also brought in Soule from Juventus on loan as MR was lacking depth and Balogh and Binks from Parma and Bologna as we needed more central defenders. The only money going out was for David De La Vibora a talented LB from Real Madrid B he joined for £1.5m raising to £3.2 with instalments. We only had one LB at the squad and he is growing really well. We sold £150k of players and lowered the league and cup bonuses for the season to the lowest possible which gave us an extra £1.3m We were wanting Giovinco but he was not interested in joining and wanting crazy wages. However 2 weeks after the transfer window has closed and nobody has snapped him up he is now willing to talk for a 9 month contract on £8k p/w as a Juve fan I would love to bring him back to Italy and play rotation with my two young talents. 

Great to see ongoing Italian saves. Good to see you starting up with Pisa @WilsonJuve although jealous I don't yet have Lucca back at Palermo. 

@sedge11 Fiorentina is a fantastic pick, they would be my choice of Serie A clubs. Best of luck making them successful again.

I've now completed 1.5 seasons with Palermo and will update soon once I find my old FMCU thread again.

I caved in and started a save!

I tried AC Milan and Sassoulo but I after eight season with Sassoulo in fm21 and six with Milan in fm20, it felt like I need a new team.

I picked Roma because Calafiori, Zaniolo and Cancellieri.

Trying to get 3-1-6 or 3-2-5 in possession but it's not really working.

image.png.db3b9349ab97b8cd3ad81c3cc1fddbfa.png

More of a 3-3-4:

image.png.62ef28f5f640227bf77dcf84d066f645.png

15 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Great to see ongoing Italian saves. Good to see you starting up with Pisa @WilsonJuve although jealous I don't yet have Lucca back at Palermo. 

@sedge11 Fiorentina is a fantastic pick, they would be my choice of Serie A clubs. Best of luck making them successful again.

I've now completed 1.5 seasons with Palermo and will update soon once I find my old FMCU thread again.

Yeah I thought instead of signing him just join him and see what I can do. Hopefully get a couple of years out of him before I'm forced to sell. I have seen the AI getting unto 3 years with him so I'm hopeful. Could be a good aim for the future for yourself work your way to the top of Serie A and bring Lucca back :)

So I have ploughed through the 1st season, and it was a tale of 2 halves really. 

We had a great start, including breaking the clean sheet record that is mentioned above, then the 2nd half of the season we struggled for consistency, struggled for goals as if Vlahovic didn't score we just didn't score. But the season was still a success, qualifying for the europa league.

In January we brought in Elanga on an 18 month loan, and Rugani fron Juve for 2.9 mil.

1604000539_season1seriea.thumb.png.6203364b793e98a6496d6f33f99a5c37.png

Juve had a horrible season, but won the italian cup to salvage european football. AC Milan also won the europa league. Vlahovic scored 27 of our 56 goals, which says it all.

Now onto the fun part, a part I'm really looking forward too, building a squad that I can compete for titles with. The main area is the striker, we didn't really have anyone to back Vlahovic up, and Vlahovic wants to leave, so I need 2 strikers really. I also want to bring the age of the squad down, so I have a squad that will get better each year.

We have 3 deals wrapped up already, as I wanted to get some business done early.

1833367534_s2transferssofar.thumb.png.76f25f2d277f24cf0c7ed364ab459894.png

Sesko went to Liverpool on my Man Utd beta save and was just insane, so I'm hoping I can replicate that.

I still have 11 mil to spend, I have used installments. Once I sell Vlahovic then I should have alot more.

On 01/01/2022 at 11:07, WilsonJuve said:

Yeah I thought instead of signing him just join him and see what I can do. Hopefully get a couple of years out of him before I'm forced to sell. I have seen the AI getting unto 3 years with him so I'm hopeful. Could be a good aim for the future for yourself work your way to the top of Serie A and bring Lucca back :)

Excellent idea. Yes, Lucca will always be on my shortlist :)

@sedge11 As you said, still a very decent season. They have most bases covered, you should do well in season 2 with or without your star striker.

21 hours ago, sedge11 said:

So I have ploughed through the 1st season, and it was a tale of 2 halves really. 

We had a great start, including breaking the clean sheet record that is mentioned above, then the 2nd half of the season we struggled for consistency, struggled for goals as if Vlahovic didn't score we just didn't score. But the season was still a success, qualifying for the europa league.

In January we brought in Elanga on an 18 month loan, and Rugani fron Juve for 2.9 mil.

1604000539_season1seriea.thumb.png.6203364b793e98a6496d6f33f99a5c37.png

Juve had a horrible season, but won the italian cup to salvage european football. AC Milan also won the europa league. Vlahovic scored 27 of our 56 goals, which says it all.

Now onto the fun part, a part I'm really looking forward too, building a squad that I can compete for titles with. The main area is the striker, we didn't really have anyone to back Vlahovic up, and Vlahovic wants to leave, so I need 2 strikers really. I also want to bring the age of the squad down, so I have a squad that will get better each year.

We have 3 deals wrapped up already, as I wanted to get some business done early.

1833367534_s2transferssofar.thumb.png.76f25f2d277f24cf0c7ed364ab459894.png

Sesko went to Liverpool on my Man Utd beta save and was just insane, so I'm hoping I can replicate that.

I still have 11 mil to spend, I have used installments. Once I sell Vlahovic then I should have alot more.

Not bad a season with Fiorentina!

Sesko, is good signing, I got him for Saint-Etienne and doing well :thup: 

So transfers for season 2 and well we have been busy.

153700847_s2transfers.thumb.png.9efa44fdd60a1c1f7f6c8a03c967f3a4.png

Transfer missing off this page, as it goes down as a season 1 transfer but Milenkovic went to Arsenal for 30 mil. So that meant we lost our 2 best players in Milenkovic and Vlahovic, I really wanted to keep them but with them both entering their final year of their contracts, and neither wanting to sign new deals I had to sell.

I think I have done quite well with the money spent, Papetti, Kalulu, Sesko and Man all under 23, and I can hopefully build around over the next couple of seasons. Cavani comes in for some much needed experience, Lindelof was transfer listed and is a good replacement for Milenkovic.

So I expected a tricky start as there's alot of new signings and will take time to click. However I have had pretty much the worst start to a season I think I have ever had on fm. We simply cannot score a goal, and quite frankly haven't even looked like scoring.

1939238498_s2start.png.292838dda051293fd63a22d32f14820e.png

EDIT: Finally a win and more importantly goals.

1351164800_awin.png.f0f8076d09d1d45c6cf17d0dda150c57.png

Edited by sedge11

On 03/01/2022 at 10:55, sedge11 said:

1939238498_s2start.png.292838dda051293fd63a22d32f14820e.png

We have all been there before trying everything to buy a win its hard. Losing your two main men won't have helped hopefully after that win things will pick back up. I haven't played much more of my save due to spending time with family and returning to work but we are now 11 games into the Serie B season and Maresca lasted a month less than in real life. Parma are rooted to the bottom of the league 3 points behind there nearest rivals and 4 points from escaping the drop zone.

22 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

We have all been there before trying everything to buy a win its hard. Losing your two main men won't have helped hopefully after that win things will pick back up. I haven't played much more of my save due to spending time with family and returning to work but we are now 11 games into the Serie B season and Maresca lasted a month less than in real life. Parma are rooted to the bottom of the league 3 points behind there nearest rivals and 4 points from escaping the drop zone.

Yea the team seems to have settled in now, have got to February and we are in 3rd so have made a great recovery. Ac Milan are running away with it.

Wow Parma got promoted in the playoffs on mine.

Edited by sedge11

22 games into the season and the partnership between Lucca and Piccoli is terrifying. 37 goals between them in 43 appearances. Currently looking good for Serie A football next season which will be much needed. The club is now around £3.5m in debt and losing more each month. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Lost the Fifa Club World Cup final with penalties after 5-5. The final was on the 3rd of July, players I sold were no longer with the team, players I bought were not allowed to play. Cuadrado was suspended, so I only had one FB and 5 subs, two of them goalkeepers. Dybala was injured and I had to sub Perin for him. Halaand was a monster as always, scored 5 goals.Untitled-2.thumb.jpg.9f099fe67935bcb8b15de0ae7e0c0c92.jpg

I've already bought the players I wanted, I'm changing the formation for next season. (+Bentancur to Man Utd for 60m and Goat de Sciglio to West Ham for 17m)

Untitled-3.thumb.jpg.a9ca6d1c2e1281efffab0cff9980c47f.jpgUntitled-5.thumb.jpg.a11d1d13474b40ae97fdf1d804053ba5.jpg

So after our difficult start to season 2, it ended up being a good season.

Firstly the league.

291289422_s2table.thumb.png.da61bc561c2590f90cac5322676d3690.png

3rd place and champs league qualification, AC Milan rather ran away with it. Sesko done well replacing Vlahovic with 19 league goals and 28 in all comps, though I do still miss Vlahovic.

We lost in the semi final of the Italian cup for a 2nd season running, we also got to the semi final of the europa league before suffering a heartbreaking loss on penalties to Leicester, I'm still gutted about it as I felt we could of won the final.

A surprise player for my team in season 2 was Benassi, usually a back up player but he had a great season.

benassi.thumb.png.efab30468f7d73a154eb4f211d49dd69.png

So now onwards to season 3 and to keep building and get over that final hurdle and win a trophy.

Here are my season 3 transfers.

1613131653_s3transfers.thumb.png.c52ab81883cf6a6f8e4c573ed803f81e.png

Raspadori comes in to replace Cavani and provide Sesko with support. Elanga's loan expired, so I went back to Man Utd for another player, bringing in Hannibal on loan.

Talles Magno is a player I seen develop a few times on fm so thought for that price would give him a go. Emerson is a back up for lb and rb, and Romero was transfer listed and is a quality cb and our biggest signing money wise.

Here is my best 11 going into season 3.

1260864042_best11s3.thumb.png.708259de9f1e2b05b89d3ecaf66cc84f.png

In the complete opposite to season 2, we have started the season well with 4 wins from 4.

This is our champs league group.

624825232_s3champsleaguedraw.thumb.png.25d0847ee5af9256e724341f25842dd7.png

It's a pretty tough draw, I would be quite happy finishing 3rd and dropping down in to the europa league.

So after our difficult start to season 2, it ended up being a good season.

Firstly the league.

291289422_s2table.thumb.png.da61bc561c2590f90cac5322676d3690.png

3rd place and champs league qualification, AC Milan rather ran away with it. Sesko done well replacing Vlahovic with 19 league goals and 28 in all comps, though I do still miss Vlahovic.

We lost in the semi final of the Italian cup for a 2nd season running, we also got to the semi final of the europa league before suffering a heartbreaking loss on penalties to Leicester, I'm still gutted about it as I felt we could of won the final.

A surprise player for my team in season 2 was Benassi, usually a back up player but he had a great season.

benassi.thumb.png.efab30468f7d73a154eb4f211d49dd69.png

So now onwards to season 3 and to keep building and get over that final hurdle and win a trophy.

Here are my season 3 transfers.

1613131653_s3transfers.thumb.png.c52ab81883cf6a6f8e4c573ed803f81e.png

Raspadori comes in to replace Cavani and provide Sesko with support. Elanga's loan expired, so I went back to Man Utd for another player, bringing in Hannibal on loan.

Talles Magno is a player I seen develop a few times on fm so thought for that price would give him a go. Emerson is a back up for lb and rb, and Romero was transfer listed and is a quality cb and our biggest signing money wise.

Here is my best 11 going into season 3.

1260864042_best11s3.thumb.png.708259de9f1e2b05b89d3ecaf66cc84f.png

In the complete opposite to season 2, we have started the season well with 4 wins from 4.

This is our champs league group.

624825232_s3champsleaguedraw.thumb.png.25d0847ee5af9256e724341f25842dd7.png

It's a pretty tough draw, I would be quite happy finishing 3rd and dropping down in to the europa league.

2 hours ago, sedge11 said:

From that start to finishing 3rd only one point off second place is unbelievable and to back it up with two semi finals sums up a fantastic season. Also loving the raspsdori transfer! Nice start to the new season hopefully closer to a trophy this time around. 

27 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

From that start to finishing 3rd only one point off second place is unbelievable and to back it up with two semi finals sums up a fantastic season. Also loving the raspsdori transfer! Nice start to the new season hopefully closer to a trophy this time around. 

Thanks. Yea Raspadori brilliant and I’ve been mainly playing him off the left.

Yea I’m desperate to win Fiorentina a trophy or 2, hopefully building these younger players up should put me in a great position for the next couple of seasons.

pisa-s-c-620x465_orig.png.26b245aeb66a69c53f9c52e15594c96a.png

Pisa Season Review 2021/22 (RECORDS, RECORDS and more RECORDS)

Well where to start! On this season's game I have struggled settling with saves I have lost saves to corruption and water damage and others I have just struggled with tactics/winning. Italian football is my passion so after a slight break I got started with A.C Pisa 1909 in Serie B. The reason I chose the club was I didn't want to start in the top division nor did I want to languish in the lower leagues too long. Now add to the fact they have the Italian starlet Lorenzo Lucca on there cards and you come up with the perfect challenge. As I stated before I have struggled to get some teams to perform how I want on this years game despite creating some very exciting tactics so this time I stripped it back to one of the most basic 4-4-2 systems you could possibly create with the tactical style set to wing play. And what a result we got the league table speaks for itself........

There is certainly a lot to take in only ONE league defeat all season 99 points Lucca and Piccoli's goals including Lucca breaking the scoring record which has stood since 1940 by getting the final goal in the last game of the season. Cohen and his crazy amount of assists and shoutout to Brindelli as a Juventus fan I already liked him because of his father but he was probably the unsung hero of the season, What a player.

Speaking of Lucca and his goalscoring record this is the exact game we won the league title.....

Yes you see it correctly 6 goals in an away demolition of Pordenone this was the game that made the record set in 1940 a real possibility in fact him and his loan partner Piccoli scored more together than any other team managed to score all season apart from Ascoli.
And as stated above numerous records were broken throughout the season which include.

Most Points in a season - 99
Most league wins in a season - 31
Most Matches without losing - 21
Most team goals - 110

Most Goals by a player in a season - 36 Lorenzo Lucca
Most goals by a player in a match - 6 Lorenzo Lucca
Most assists by a player in a season - 28 Yonatan Cohen
Highest average rating - 7.84 (36 appearances) Yonatan Cohen
Most player of the match awards - 10 Lorenzo Lucca

Despite this season being an overwhelming success moving into Serie A is a completely different beast. A few of the players we had in on loan who played a big part have signed contracts with other clubs. A lot of other players have left on free transfers or been released. The squad has gotten a lot smaller and there isn't much of a budget to bring it to the level I would like. So survival is going to be key. I also think my aggressive tactic will leave us too exposed against much better opposition so might need to go back to the drawing board when playing the bigger clubs. The good thing is we have the Lucca and Piccoli partnership for at least another season before Piccoli goes back to Atlanta and who knows what will happen to Lucca by then.

I've already got 2 saves on the go and for some bizarre reason I want to add a third and I want to play in Italy seen as it's the league I follow closest but I just cant decide who to be and it's killing me! I've spent much of the last 3 days looking through squads and thinking of tactical approaches. The main problem is I'm not sure which quality of side I want to manage.

I've narrowed it down to

Serie A: Atalanta, Sassuolo, Empoli

Serie B: Brescia

Serie C: Pescara

I'll hopefully decide soon, and then post here! :brock:

11 hours ago, Trevomac said:

I've already got 2 saves on the go and for some bizarre reason I want to add a third and I want to play in Italy seen as it's the league I follow closest but I just cant decide who to be and it's killing me! I've spent much of the last 3 days looking through squads and thinking of tactical approaches. The main problem is I'm not sure which quality of side I want to manage.

I've narrowed it down to

Serie A: Atalanta, Sassuolo, Empoli

Serie B: Brescia

Serie C: Pescara

I'll hopefully decide soon, and then post here! :brock:

Everyone of them teams is a solid choice for different reasons. Was tempted with everyone of them myself at some point. Looking forward to seeing where you end up. 

So abit of an update for my 3rd season.

On my previous post I shared our champs league group, I was hoping to scrape 3rd and drop down to the europa league, well we did better than that.

1305997487_s3champsleaguegroup.thumb.png.1133791d29225846dbc19632c3cfb55e.png

A great effort to finish 2nd and go through, this included a famous victory over Madrid.

274246797_madridwin.png.432e7a81804e514e204bd5a2f01435e4.png

Though we managed to get through, we ended up with the toughest draw in the 1st knockout round, drawing Liverpool. Sadly they just had too much quality, we drew 1-1 at home before they beat us 2-0 at their ground.

Even though we got knocked out in the 1st knockout round, I'm incredibly happy with the teams efforts given the draws we had.

The season is now coming to an end, we have 3 games left and we are in touching distance of clinching the title.

1526901958_season3titlerace.thumb.png.fd72b859b6db8d2723722e50953182e8.png

We are currently 19 games unbeaten in the league, the last 4-5 games we have just been grinding out wins, just need to grind out 1 more result and we can clinch an incredible title.

9 hours ago, sedge11 said:

1526901958_season3titlerace.thumb.png.fd72b859b6db8d2723722e50953182e8.png

We are currently 19 games unbeaten in the league, the last 4-5 games we have just been grinding out wins, just need to grind out 1 more result and we can clinch an incredible title.

This is amazing. I didn’t think the title would be here this season but it’s within touching distance. What does the squad look like now? I can only imagine the scenes in Florence if you get it over the line. Pretty hard luck in the champions league too. Getting out of that group to then face arguably the best team in game in the next round is my kind of luck. Don’t leave the update too long. 

So with 3 games left and 7 points clear, could we clinch the title.

our last 3 games were Torino, Genoa and Inter.

1st up Torino.

1003255363_s3champs.png.2493620e1d783ead05a531497de933a6.png

569499330_serieachampions.thumb.png.149636d57a308658186e197eafc6650d.png

A dominant and confident 2-0 win settles it straight away. FIORENTINA ARE CHAMPIONS OF ITALY.

Here is how the league finished.

521190682_s3league.thumb.png.061a366ce4e8777acf97fd5d97e99862.png

We ended up being 22 games unbeaten, with both our losses coming way back in December. What a special season it turned out to be.

One of the main reasons for the success was we had 5 players that scored 10 goals or more in all comps, which is something we struggled with in the previous 2 seasons.

37381795_s3scorers.thumb.png.1b240d81ae1a2979bc97527ea06b7b46.png

Gouiri was brought in January, I went to sign him in the previous summer but opted for Magno who hadn't really worked out, but Gouiri came in and made an immediate impact.

Biraghi and Pulgar 2 originals from the squad, still putting in great performances and both getting alot of assists.

602933288_s3assists.thumb.png.0334921c336219c01ce9e6eddd7e75ca.png

So plans for season 4.

Hannibal had an incredible loan spell, so I am hopeful I can sign him on a permanent deal, otherwise any incomings will depend on who ends up leaving.

Edited by sedge11

1 hour ago, sedge11 said:

So with 3 games left and 7 points clear, could we clinch the title.

our last 3 games were Torino, Genoa and Inter.

1st up Torino.

1003255363_s3champs.png.2493620e1d783ead05a531497de933a6.png

569499330_serieachampions.thumb.png.149636d57a308658186e197eafc6650d.png

A dominant and confident 2-0 win settles it straight away. FIORENTINA ARE CHAMPIONS OF ITALY.

Here is how the league finished.

521190682_s3league.thumb.png.061a366ce4e8777acf97fd5d97e99862.png

We ended up being 22 games unbeaten, with both our losses coming way back in December. What a special season it turned out to be.

One of the main reasons for the success was we had 5 players that scored 10 goals or more in all comps, which is something we struggled with in the previous 2 seasons.

37381795_s3scorers.thumb.png.1b240d81ae1a2979bc97527ea06b7b46.png

Gouiri was brought in January, I went to sign him in the previous summer but opted for Magno who hadn't really worked out, but Gouiri came in and made an immediate impact.

Biraghi and Pulgar 2 originals from the squad, still putting in great performances and both getting alot of assists.

602933288_s3assists.thumb.png.0334921c336219c01ce9e6eddd7e75ca.png

So plans for season 4.

Hannibal had an incredible loan spell, so I am hopeful I can sign him on a permanent deal, otherwise any incomings will depend on who ends up leaving.

Fantastic tuff

I've decided to go with Empoli. Main reason was wanting to continue the culture of playing a 4-4-2 diamond, a formation I have t really used and further cement the foundations laod by Sarri, Dionisi and Andreazzoli. 

I want the team to transition into a 2-3-3-2 shale in the build up with the 2 central midfielders flankong the 10.

Very early days but happy with the shape during the first friendly.

2022-01-15 19_59_02-Football Manager 2022.png

2022-01-15 20_47_29-Football Manager 2022.png

Absolutely loving my Fiorentina save. The team I have assembled for the amount of money I have spent has been fantastic, no idea why teams are selling so cheaply. I got Tonali for 19m and Moriba for 7.5m, Shock. 

I've even bought the Fiorentina home kit as I've been loving the save that much.

2 hours ago, bdixon said:

Absolutely loving my Fiorentina save. The team I have assembled for the amount of money I have spent has been fantastic, no idea why teams are selling so cheaply. I got Tonali for 19m and Moriba for 7.5m, Shock. 

I've even bought the Fiorentina home kit as I've been loving the save that much.

Nice it is a great save building them up. What season are you in? How have you been doing?

8 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

Nice it is a great save building them up. What season are you in? How have you been doing?

Currently in my 4th season. Doing quite to be honest won Serie A x 2, Coppa Italia x 1. Not doing to good in Europe like, best I've managed was quarter finals where Liverpool knocked us out. 

Here is the current squad and tactic I use. 

Sold Vlahovic at the start of our 3rd season for 120m to PSG. Used that money to buy some great players, Tonali has been immense for me.

A.C.F. Fiorentina_ Players.png

A.C.F. Fiorentina_ Overview-3.png

1 hour ago, bdixon said:

Currently in my 4th season. Doing quite to be honest won Serie A x 2, Coppa Italia x 1. Not doing to good in Europe like, best I've managed was quarter finals where Liverpool knocked us out. 

Here is the current squad and tactic I use. 

Sold Vlahovic at the start of our 3rd season for 120m to PSG. Used that money to buy some great players, Tonali has been immense for me.

A.C.F. Fiorentina_ Players.png

A.C.F. Fiorentina_ Overview-3.png

That’s good going. Winning Serie A in season 3 was my 1st trophy with Fiorentina.

I see you have Sesko and Raspadori as well, I’ve got them too. 120 mil for Vlahovic is a great deal, and your squad looks good. I wish I did more to keep Vlahovic longer on mine but hopefully I can use him again on my save at some point.

35 minutes ago, bdixon said:

We got to the Champions League Final in the 4th season unfortunately got beat 2-1 off Bayern. Great run to the final though.

A.C.F. Fiorentina_ Fixtures-3.png

Sick - when i am over the Bundesliga - Fiorentina could be my team aswell. Vlahovic is sick, and the city of Florence is so amazing. Been there a couple of times.