[FM 2020] (WIP) South, Central America + Mexico and Caribbean countries megapack by Tonao

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 horas atrás, krakonico disse:

Following this... there will be the continental club cup competitions for the Caribbean and North America?

Caribbean Club Championship

CONCACAF Champions League

CONCACAF League

Etc.

I'm looking for doing Caribbean Club Championship and Caribbean Club Shield this year (and if possible CONCACAF League)

Edited by Tonao

22 minutos atrás, lovo565 disse:

recommendation .... add reserve league and playable youth, it is little annoying to have all players stacked in a single template

I'll do it this year for all countries. I felt this in FM 2019, sorry not for adding it in some countries (I added just in countries which had reserve leagues in real life), in FM 2020 I'm going to add this feature. Thanks for the feedback

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Tonao:

I'll do it this year for all countries. I felt this in FM 2019, sorry not for adding it in some countries (I added just in countries which had reserve leagues in real life), in FM 2020 I'm going to add this feature. Thanks for the feedback

hey hey .. a little wish: if you are adding fantasy leagues, can you create two files .. one with only real rules / formats and the other with the added fantasy youth leagues ... 

and for the fantasy leagues please choose names what are in the countries language, this to simulate more reality ... i personally always hate it, if created leagues have english names ... 

for example:

liga junior sub20
liga juvenil sub 20
liga juvenil nacional
liga juvenil regional
liga de reserva

question: are you now doing some co-working with @claassen this year? to assure that your files are compatible with his files (and maybe also, that claassen doesn't will do the same countries either > this could save a lot of time)

and the others greatfile creators @majesticeternity (friendly comps) and @sporadicsmiles (africa) ... are they also on board?

and of course, thank you for the great work :-) 

Edited by adesmir

2 minutes ago, adesmir said:

@sporadicsmiles (africa) ... are they also on board?

I first have to edit the Africa database before I can consider anything else. I'm also planning to extend it to the Arabian peninsular this year (either in the same file or as a separate file). Which is a lot of work. I do not have as much time to edit these days as I used to, so I am not sure what else I will  be able to be involved in yet.

Agora, adesmir disse:

hey hey .. a little wish: if you are adding fantasy leagues, can you create two files .. one with only real rules / formats and the other with the added fantasy youth leagues ... 

and for the fantasy leagues please choose names what are in the countries language, this to simulate more reality ... i personally always hate it, if created leagues have english names ... 

for example:

liga junior sub20
liga juvenil sub 20
liga juvenil nacional
liga juvenil regional
liga de reserva

question: are you now doing some co-working with @claassen this year? to assure that your files are compatible with his files (and maybe also, that claassen doesn't will do the same countries either > this could save a lot of time)

and the others greatfile creators @majesticeternity (friendly comps) and @sporadicsmiles (africa) ... are they also on board?

This is an interesting idea I can think about after, but my priority for now is to do only IRL updates, with 100% real rules and formats.

Unfortunately, I still didn't talk to @claassen, but as his files doesn't apply changes in DB at all, I think that maybe they will compatible.

@majesticeternity and @sporadicsmiles are going to do their works (which is a great thing), and any help is welcome.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb sporadicsmiles:

I first have to edit the Africa database before I can consider anything else. I'm also planning to extend it to the Arabian peninsular this year (either in the same file or as a separate file). Which is a lot of work. I do not have as much time to edit these days as I used to, so I am not sure what else I will  be able to be involved in yet.

@sporadicsmiles it was just about work sharing (should be in your interest, as you said you are time limited).. if you are doing for example the player database only, than maybe @claassen will do the league structures and competitions. so for example if you do separate files ony with player database for each country separate, but you don't touch the league structures, than files can work together. and there i mentioned to @Tonao that it would be create to assure that the big and good files are matching together ... 

i just try to bring the big 4 together, to create a working setup with the best files ... :-)

Edited by adesmir

29 minutes ago, adesmir said:

@sporadicsmiles it was just about work sharing (should be in your interest, as you said you are time limited).. if you are doing for example the player database only, than maybe @claassen will do the league structures and competitions. so for example if you do separate files ony with player database for each country separate

Honestly for this the leagues took no time, and the FM19 file competition rules are still valid for the most part. It is the editing of the players that takes the time. This is something I can do while multi-tasking (usually while playing FM). It is playing around with league formats I struggle to find the time for, because you need to chase down errors and test in game to make sure they work.

Of course work sharing is good, but I find myself to be a relatively unreliable component of this. I cannot, for example, assure that I can spend X amount of time doing Y before deadline Z. This is where my lack of time gets in the way, because I do not like to hold other people up.

Anyway, I do not want to entirely derail this thread!

vor 19 Minuten schrieb sporadicsmiles:

Honestly for this the leagues took no time, and the FM19 file competition rules are still valid for the most part. It is the editing of the players that takes the time. This is something I can do while multi-tasking (usually while playing FM). It is playing around with league formats I struggle to find the time for, because you need to chase down errors and test in game to make sure they work.

Of course work sharing is good, but I find myself to be a relatively unreliable component of this. I cannot, for example, assure that I can spend X amount of time doing Y before deadline Z. This is where my lack of time gets in the way, because I do not like to hold other people up.

Anyway, I do not want to entirely derail this thread!

i have sent you a PM ... let's close the discussion here in this thread and stick back to the topic :)

Because of the problems in Chile, the Federation is thinking in change the format for the first 3 tiers, cause 4th and 5th are administrated by other association (ANFA). So we should wait for the 2020 format, but will be no problem if we only use 2019-2020 given format through the years.

1 tier (1a) - 16 teams. Champion and runner up qualify to Libertadores group stage. 3rd goes to 2nn qualifying round. 4th to 7th goes to 1st round of Sudamericana. 15th and 16th relegated
2 tier (1B) - 16 teams. Champion promoted. 3rd to 6th goes to a promotion playoff and the winner defines the 2nd promotion with the runner up.  16th relegated
3 tier (2°) - 13 teams. First 6 goes to promotion group, last 7 goes to relegation group. Winner of relegation group promoted, 6th and 7th of relegation group relegated.
TBA. Because Naval and Independiente participation are not confirmed yet, it may be 11 teams, but same format.
4 tier (3A) - 18 teams. Champion promoted, 2nd to 5th goes to promotion group and winner promoted. 17th and 18th relegated.
5 tier (3B) - 36 teams. Divided in 3 zones (north, center and south). Best 6 teams goes to promotion group. 1st, 2nd and 2 best 3rds goes to playoff (8 teams). Winner and runner up promoted.
Last 6 teams goes to relegation group. 6th team of each group relegated
6 tier (3C) - 10 teams. Only Bio Bio Region teams. Winner promoted to the South Group of 3B (5 tier).

Maybe as fantasy, 6 tier could be 48 teams, 3 zonal groups of 16 teams, and the winner of each group promoted to each group of 3B.

There's a rumour that 1-2 tier may be with 18 teams and 3 tier with 16 but not official.

1 hora atrás, ucdark disse:

Because of the problems in Chile, the Federation is thinking in change the format for the first 3 tiers, cause 4th and 5th are administrated by other association (ANFA). So we should wait for the 2020 format, but will be no problem if we only use 2019-2020 given format through the years.

1 tier (1a) - 16 teams. Champion and runner up qualify to Libertadores group stage. 3rd goes to 2nn qualifying round. 4th to 7th goes to 1st round of Sudamericana. 15th and 16th relegated
2 tier (1B) - 16 teams. Champion promoted. 3rd to 6th goes to a promotion playoff and the winner defines the 2nd promotion with the runner up.  16th relegated
3 tier (2°) - 13 teams. First 6 goes to promotion group, last 7 goes to relegation group. Winner of relegation group promoted, 6th and 7th of relegation group relegated.
TBA. Because Naval and Independiente participation are not confirmed yet, it may be 11 teams, but same format.
4 tier (3A) - 18 teams. Champion promoted, 2nd to 5th goes to promotion group and winner promoted. 17th and 18th relegated.
5 tier (3B) - 36 teams. Divided in 3 zones (north, center and south). Best 6 teams goes to promotion group. 1st, 2nd and 2 best 3rds goes to playoff (8 teams). Winner and runner up promoted.
Last 6 teams goes to relegation group. 6th team of each group relegated
6 tier (3C) - 10 teams. Only Bio Bio Region teams. Winner promoted to the South Group of 3B (5 tier).

Maybe as fantasy, 6 tier could be 48 teams, 3 zonal groups of 16 teams, and the winner of each group promoted to each group of 3B.

There's a rumour that 1-2 tier may be with 18 teams and 3 tier with 16 but not official.

Hm, so there will be some 6th tier as we're expecting. And yeah, maybe I will create an alternative file for Chile with am wider Tercera C.

About 2020 possible formats, do you have any info about what is Chilean Federation planning to do in case of change?

Edited by Tonao

hace 1 hora, Tonao dijo:

Hm, so there will be some 6th tier as we're expecting. And yeah, maybe I will create an alternative file for Chile with am wider Tercera C.

About 2020 possible formats, do you have any info about what is Chilean Federation planning to do in case of change?

1 tier - 18 teams (no teams relegated 'cause the social claimings, but 2 promoted from 2 tier) and VAR starting in 2021 
2 tier - 16-18 teams (promote 2 or 4 teams from 3 tier and no relegation), no more 2nd promotion playoff, the runner up gets promoted
3 tier - 12-14 teams (no relegation (6-8)+naval+linares (4 tier champion)+ 4 teams of 4 tier promotion group stage), same 7/7 division to promotion and relegation groups

Copa Chile - Final with 1 match in neutral stadium with VAR from quarterfinals
Supercopa - VAR

16 horas atrás, ucdark disse:

1 tier - 18 teams (no teams relegated 'cause the social claimings, but 2 promoted from 2 tier) and VAR starting in 2021 
2 tier - 16-18 teams (promote 2 or 4 teams from 3 tier and no relegation), no more 2nd promotion playoff, the runner up gets promoted
3 tier - 12-14 teams (no relegation (6-8)+naval+linares (4 tier champion)+ 4 teams of 4 tier promotion group stage), same 7/7 division to promotion and relegation groups

Copa Chile - Final with 1 match in neutral stadium with VAR from quarterfinals
Supercopa - VAR

Hm, okay. 1st tier with 18 teams and Copa Chile Final in neutral stadium sounds like a flashback haha.

Thanks for giving me this info bro!

1 hora atrás, ucdark disse:

https://www.prensafutbol.cl/321524-superliga-chilena-la-propuesta-de-independiente-de-cauquenes/

New smoke.

Creation of a Superliga. 22-24 teams in Primera, 22-24 teams in Primera B. Elimination of Segunda. Primera B relegates to Tercera, and Tercera promotes to Primera B

Wow :eek:, that would be a complete revamp for Chilean football if this happens.

It is interesting, but I think that if this would be applied it should be gradatively, because otherwise it can cause negative effects.

There's a chance that the promoted from Tercera A to Segunda Profesional gets their U19 team playin the Futbol Joven Primera B?

In 3B, north group there are Quillon, Parral, Cauquenes, Chimbarongo, Tome, Lota, Ranco and Hualqui, they're at south group actually

Edited by ucdark

3 horas atrás, Minuy600 disse:

Hey mate - fun idea and the pack looks good! I'll tell you though- Saint Martin actually did run a league this year according to Wikipedia and RSSSF, you might wanna look into that. Good luck.

Thanks for telling me bro, it is because until a time ago it didn't have any info so I thought there was no active league, but now I got it!

Guys, I just released more two countries now: Bolivia and Colombia.

Bolivia would be down to 5th regional league but due to weird editor errors I did until 2nd regional league. Maybe I will add from 3rd to 5th level of regional leagues if possible.

18 horas atrás, dillonbarrett1997 disse:

Do you have an estimated time for Ecuador? Thank you for all your work! 

Hey man! I’m already making Ecuador update, until next week it will be released for megapack. And thanks for supporting my work!

13 horas atrás, Jose243210 disse:

@Tonao Hey mate, which fixes do you refer to in Liga 1 in Peru? Thanks in advance

In FM 2020 default configs, Liga 1 always has 18 teams. However, in real life it will increase number of teams to 20 teams starting from 2020.

Agora, dillonbarrett1997 disse:

What nations are in the next mega pack? Thank you!

You mean next countries to be released in the megapack? Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru (then I will do Uruguay, Venezuela and also try to do Brazil)

1 hour ago, Tonao said:

You mean next countries to be released in the megapack? Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru (then I will do Uruguay, Venezuela and also try to do Brazil)

If you manage to do Brazil you'll be a hero :). Thanks for all the hard work, it is appreciated,

1 hora atrás, kandersson disse:

If you manage to do Brazil you'll be a hero :). Thanks for all the hard work, it is appreciated,

Yeah, doing Série D is a big challenge, I hope that this year things will run well and I get this

Em 05/12/2019 em 19:36, dillonbarrett1997 disse:

I had a mega pack last year with serie d. By “mrt90 Brasil” maybe they are able to help?

The problem is that MRT90's update is only for FM 2019 so the DB is outdated. However, it helps me with configurations I need to do

59 minutos atrás, israelnando disse:

I dont know if its just me but there is conflict with Ecuador

No se si solo me pasa a mi pero hay conflicto con Ecuador y el que no se muestra es Chile, al eliminar Ecuador funciona correctamente todo

image.thumb.png.b61caf106ea723c083247098092fac6f.png

Hey man, I just fixed that in Chile rules, now it's fine