[FM 2020] (WIP) South, Central America + Mexico and Caribbean countries megapack by Tonao

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutos atrás, anitamui disse:

Here's the picture,you can see a brazil D4 First Round 2nd leg Game is off schedule due to Marcillo Dias playing in Copa Santa Catarina...

註解 2020-02-24 034952.png

Yeah, I got that and just fixed it now, thanks for helping.

21 horas atrás, Tonao disse:

Don't worry, I'm Brazilian so I have a lot of sources to get all the stuff. I put the Série D and Brazilian Cup qualification system as it is actually in 2020. The 2020 changes about relegations and promotions are already there, you just need to start in 2020.

I'm already doing that, Brazil is already updated.

Sorry, i just saw that after i have posted. (Deu vontade de falar em português, mas o povo não iria entender nada, rsrsrsrs).

The file is great, enjoying it a lot! All the files!

About the promotions and relegations i mentioned, nothing related to the file, it´s all ok. Just informing the non-brazilians about our tournaments, probably they didn´t know that already.

9 horas atrás, Vienna-City disse:

Hi Tonao!

Really really great work that you've done here so far! :) I really like it!

I don't know if this is a known bug, but in the Campeonato Acre and Campeonato Ceara the league tables of past years don't get saved.

Yeah, it is a normal bug because of other configs both competition has.

3 horas atrás, Sprintcollares disse:

Sorry, i just saw that after i have posted. (Deu vontade de falar em português, mas o povo não iria entender nada, rsrsrsrs).

The file is great, enjoying it a lot! All the files!

About the promotions and relegations i mentioned, nothing related to the file, it´s all ok. Just informing the non-brazilians about our tournaments, probably they didn´t know that already.

Ah, um salve aí meu compatriota rs. E sim, foi uma boa explicar, eu não tinha entendido a intenção exata da mensagem.

1 hora atrás, anitamui disse:

Is this a bug?? (2ND Season)

註解 2020-02-24 183137.png

It depends on which stage Red Bull Bragantino got qualified to. If you got a berth in round of 16, then it is OK because you really didn't enter yet. However, if you got a berth in First Round, then it is a element that I'll need to check.

2 horas atrás, Vienna-City disse:

Ah ok, I just thought because in MRT's file it works. :)

Yeah, I think he did more changes in stages from Ceará and Acre Championship than me, I preferred not to change so much (only the things which were wrong), and I didn't get why it is doesn't work, maybe I need to check History configs.

Edited by Tonao

8 horas atrás, Tonao disse:

Yeah, it is a normal bug because of other configs both competition has.

Ah, um salve aí meu compatriota rs. E sim, foi uma boa explicar, eu não tinha entendido a intenção exata da mensagem.

It depends on which stage Red Bull Bragantino got qualified to. If you got a berth in round of 16, then it is OK because you really didn't enter yet. However, if you got a berth in First Round, then it is a element that I'll need to check.

TMJ!!!

If you need a hand i´m here.

3 horas atrás, ramayoo disse:

Hi Tonao,

Great work! Thank you so much!

I am getting an error of the Brazilian leagues while creating a new save (attached image). I am using the 20.1.0 database.

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 2.20.54 PM.png

That's why you are getting this problem: you're using 20.1 database.

I forgot to save it to 20.1 and I only put it for 20.3, sorry for that.

So, I just updated all countries to 20.3. I didn't get CONCACAF competitions because I don't know a way to get that, so sorry, I didn't get them for you, I also maintained Bolivian 2nd division 2019 format because of limitations in editor and also because the new format may not happen due to opposition of some regional federations.

But the most important is what I'm going to say now: Guys, thank you for support me on my journey during FM 2019 and FM 2020 with my megapack. However, time became shorter for me and it makes me to have less things to do to focus in what is priority: school. Therefore, I'm giving a break on my edits to avoid overloading me, which would embarass my routine and my progress.

I will not be out forever, one day I will back here. Best regards.

(I would like moderators to lock this thread as I'm not going to edit nothing else)