Ansu Fati FM20

Gross_Ballon

10 hours ago, Zeonflux said:

Hasn’t Martinelli only scores and assisted in the League Cup whereas Fati has scored in the league and played Champions League matches?

Plus he’s been forcing his way into a better team whereas Martinelli can’t get into the Arsenal squad who aren’t exactly playing great

spot on breaking into Barcelona over lets be honest a shell of an arsenal team. Im not a Arsenal hater at all. 

Edited by Gross_Ballon

Just recently signed him with my PL Cardiff team after he became unhappy at Barca, so got him for cheap. Only played a few games so far. At worst he flops and I still make a decent profit, at best he stays forever or a Champions League team triggers his 85m release clause.

640414772_FootballManager202013_11_201923_15_24.thumb.png.2650fb4c5f35287f89d2e7bcbc48d79b.png

Edited by bvllamy

On 12/11/2019 at 06:51, Bazz Playerz said:

Around 180 PA so really great prospect. 

Highly doubt it, as I think a 16-year old player with only a handful of pro games will always have a negative PA (I don't know, -9 seems likely, which will net him a PA between 150 and 180).

1 hour ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Highly doubt it, as I think a 16-year old player with only a handful of pro games will always have a negative PA (I don't know, -9 seems likely, which will net him a PA between 150 and 180).

Your free to doubt me of course. I have paid for my genie scout so i have the beta and i can see the PA of the player. 

11 hours ago, Bazz Playerz said:

Your free to doubt me of course. I have paid for my genie scout so i have the beta and i can see the PA of the player. 

That's what he means by

Spoiler

-9 (or -9.5).

The PA can range between

Spoiler

150-185.

In your save, what you're seeing is right. It varies across saves.

9 hours ago, Chef Raekwon said:

Seeing as I'm a former assistent researcher of FM I'm pretty confident I understand how PA works. I presume the editor is out on the 19th too, we'll see for ourselves then. 

I think he means he doesn't think Fati will have a variable PA, which he will have. Maybe he is talking about you but that's not how I took it. 

1 hour ago, Gee_Simpson said:

I think he means he doesn't think Fati will have a variable PA, which he will have. Maybe he is talking about you but that's not how I took it. 

In which case I'll chalk it up to it being the language barrier preventing me from full understanding, followed by a well-meant apology.

10 minutes ago, Chef Raekwon said:

In which case I'll chalk it up to it being the language barrier preventing me from full understanding, followed by a well-meant apology.

Yeah like I said, I could be wrong, maybe he was talking about you but I don't think he was :)

On 14/11/2019 at 16:16, Aizo4576 said:

What role are you using him in? Looking to start an Arsenal save and thinking about tactics

Either as an Inverted Left winger or a deep-lying forward to the left of an advanced winger.  He's not ready to be up top on his own though. 

2 hours ago, catennacio said:

His PA is -10. In my save he has a 190 PA. A beast on the left wing if you play him as Inside Forward. Just train him to cut inside and he will do his job.

It's not. He has a -95 PA, you've just got him right at the top end of that range in your save. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 14:11, Zeonflux said:

Hasn’t Martinelli only scores and assisted in the League Cup whereas Fati has scored in the league and played Champions League matches?

Plus he’s been forcing his way into a better team whereas Martinelli can’t get into the Arsenal squad who aren’t exactly playing great

Not aging so well this....Though Fati may be a better prospect...

58 minutes ago, lomekian said:

Not aging so well this....Though Fati may be a better prospect...

To be totally honest, I don't see that many 'player specific' threads, or 'team specific' for that matter, on here these days. 

On topic though, I've been able to get him on loan a couple of times and he hasn't disappointed. It's just a shame I can't afford to sign him.