what team is everyone managing

golo

8 hours ago, Paddy9596 said:

I find it really hard to settle on a team in the first month or so of every new game, there's too many teams floating around in my head that I want to have a look at, I make it about 3 or 4 games into a save and then get distracted by thoughts of how I could use the squad of a certain team to play a certain tactic, the furthest I've made it Into a save is November with PSV but I've started 4 saves since I last played that, however I know I'll go back to PSV at some point as they've been my favourite team to manage since fm13

I'm having the exact same problem this year. Started my usual 'big team beta save' three times, Man United, Barcelona, Chelsea. Started one as Peterborough and one as Kings Lynn. I'll probably just mess around on the Peterborough one for now and start my first real long term save on release day. I'm wanting to experience lower league management outside of England. Or maybe a top flight team in Mexico or Colombia. Inter Miami also appeals, purely for the aspect of having to start from scratch. If only I could get my head around MLS, the transfer system in particular. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/11/2019 at 14:00, bernas74 said:

I have managed Swindon for the past 4 FM's, always a fun challenge!

This year i started unemployed with all the UK leagues loaded, just got signed by Loughall on the 2nd division of N. Ireland, let's see...

i've always found northern ireland to be really boring, i think loughall was one of the few jobs you could get off the start in a previous fm and its the one i never took as well haha

23 hours ago, Golden1807 said:

I was offered interviews at a couple of Championship clubs and Brentford (Prem) while halfway through my 3rd season. I was top and doing well but not enough to warrant a crack at the Prem haha. 

yeah its insane. i stopped my save because of it but i hope they fix it because unemployed saves are easily my favourites

12 hours ago, Paddy9596 said:

I find it really hard to settle on a team in the first month or so of every new game, there's too many teams floating around in my head that I want to have a look at, I make it about 3 or 4 games into a save and then get distracted by thoughts of how I could use the squad of a certain team to play a certain tactic, the furthest I've made it Into a save is November with PSV but I've started 4 saves since I last played that, however I know I'll go back to PSV at some point as they've been my favourite team to manage since fm13

i get why. im managing boston right now and i keep thinking i should've done a different save but im halfway through my third season now though so i have to stick to it. best of luck