Affiliated clubs too random???

Why does the board always suggest 

A) teams that are in leagues that aren't loaded

B) even if they were loaded, they are so obscure it would be impossible for it to work. Northern Irish prem teams being paired with danish 2nd division. Surely it should be a bit more local. Ireland, England and Scotland on the doorstep

Can't figure out how I can't afford to send a scout to england, but the board can fly around ever nook and cranny in eastern Europe.... Pints are cheap I know but still....

I mean if you're a Northern Irish premier team who exactly were you expecting to get as a feeder club? Have you actually considered and checked the club reputations in that league?  Because i assume reps are a big factor in what options you're going to get. And you would probably prefer a danish 2nd div club over an English 7th level club.

4 hours ago, Blade6119 said:

I mean if you're a Northern Irish premier team who exactly were you expecting to get as a feeder club? Have you actually considered and checked the club reputations in that league?  Because i assume reps are a big factor in what options you're going to get. And you would probably prefer a danish 2nd div club over an English 7th level club.

Well the likes of Derry City, or 2nd division LOI teams, which have higher reps... I say Derry city also because they are in northern Ireland and have a massive squad, with no affiliate at all... 2nd division Scottish teams, which happens IRL lots of Scots play in northern Ireland.... Like English prem and championship clubs send loanees to LOI teams, Scotland the same to northern Ireland.... I just don't see where the boards go 2nd div danish team, Swiss team etc.

This happened in fm16 also, and after I loaded the leagues none of the players wanted to join, so I got nobody, cost too much to organise a friendly also. Makes no sense for the board to pick it. 

When you set up a game, the ai suggests leagues to load ie neighbouring country etc, so why can't the board just stick to what is loaded