2d in match pitch graphics

Tyburn

Or more specifically the battleship grey border around the 2d pitch.

Please change it to something else. Or make it customisable.

This has been going on for a couple of years now, and as the game becomes more and more immersive THIS is not acceptable.

It looks like a work in progress, quick fix, slap dash solution to an issue that arose when the match engine became one. It’s now in it’s 3rd year I believe since classic 2d reverted to just 2d.

Its really not great that it’s still present today, in fm20.

Please do something about it. It just looks so awful compared to the rest of the game and completely breaks immersion. 

You give the ability to mod the game, yet this is something that, it would appear, cannot be touched. When it’s the most obvious thing to me to be altered. It just looks so out of place.

I would like to propose that, at the very least, we are given the option to customise this border ourselves. If the engine doesn’t allow us to do this may I propose that the engine needs looking at.

Its like you’ve just finished a brand new, masterpiece building, but forgot to add the front door, so you’ve got it boarded up with plywood and yellow tape. It ruins the whole product!

Sorry for the rant, but this has been going on for too long, it looks awful and it ruins, what you so obviously want to achieve (and to the most part have), the immersion.

(Please correct me if I’m wrong about not being able to change this already.)

• 10 months later...