Board takeover - ffp fail?

I have started my beta save as benfica, made some signings during the summer and the season is 10 games old. A new board got elected with promises of signing 2 players if they won. I had kept my spending within the ffp rules - just, but now the new board has taken control of the 2 promised transfers, which come in at over 100 million. They haven't put any more money into the club, so my balance is 46 million, with 12 million left for transfers. They are players I wouldn't want to buy, both centre backs, and I already have 5 in the first team squad. Does anyone know how this is going to end up? Will I have to sell players in january to get back within the ffp rules? Or can I somehow cancel the transfers? What's going to happen to the club finances when 100 million is taken from 46 million? I don't have a dof, but it says the board has control over these transfers. I have played football manager and cm for years and not actually been in this position before with a club being taken over. Anyone have any advice?

Bump for advice please! Plus an update...I played on a few days and 1 player rejected the contract and the transfer is over, but the other has accepted and is joining in January for 55 million plus add ons. This will take me about 9 million in debt and badly failing ffp by the end of the season. The only solution i can see is that i now need to sell players to cover ffp. Has anyone else had a situation where the board has spent money in this way and taken the club into debt? The only other alternative is that perhaps the board will invest some money into the club to cover the cost in the future, although there was already a message when a new director was voted in saying no new investment. Has anyone had this problem and how did you deal with it better than me?! I couldn't see a way out of it.