pass in penalty box

myfunnygame

3 feature

1) Pass in penalty box to player in better position

2) After passing from corner kick, heading ball as "pass to other player".

Sometimes in real life players stay on closer goal post and hit ball with their head to make pass longer and confusing defence opponent

3) Goal by shot ball from air (like in kung-fu) to ground and heading to the goal 

Will u do it in next version?

image.png

Next feature:

save news from inbox to notes :)

I want in 2040 read about my new player which is younger in league or about my promotion to better league. Now i can only make notes about person. I want to read all news which i click to "save it" :)  Something like it:

image.thumb.png.26cba246b6556827b94f2bb3ed3901fd.png

On 15/11/2019 at 20:57, myfunnygame said:

1) Something like in video but here player shoot (like always) not pass. WE WANT PASS HERE!

I could be wrong but the video shown as the example, the furthest player forward at the time of the ball played is currently offside so the player receiving the ball would only have the option to shoot. (I think.. if my offside rule is correct) but I agree those square balls would be a great feature!

3 minutes ago, Daz2205 said:

I could be wrong but the video shown as the example, the furthest player forward at the time of the ball played is currently offside so the player receiving the ball would only have the option to shoot. (I think.. if my offside rule is correct) but I agree those square balls would be a great feature!

yes, but i dont want paint my imagination again and i have video in game :)

This is better to programmer and moderator IMO :) 

and IMO second player is not offside, cause he is on back player with ball.

Try this in FIFA :)

Edited by myfunnygame

In polish wiki

Zawodnik nie jest na pozycji spalonej, jeżeli zawodnik zagrywający znajduje się bliżej linii końcowej niż zawodnik, do którego skierowane jest zagranie (zagranie „do tyłu”).

translate to:

A player is not in an offside position if the passing player is closer to the end line than the player to whom the play is directed (play "backwards").

Edited by myfunnygame

47 minutes ago, myfunnygame said:

A player is not in an offside position if the passing player is closer to the end line than the player to whom the play is directed (play "backwards").

Interesting! I genuinely didn’t know the backpass rule towards a player starting in an offside position. Learn something new everyday!

• 10 months later...