Play the game without any interaction.

..Valhalla..

Long shot suggestion, but still... 

FMT is pretty cool to fly through a season or two very quickly, but it's still missing so much that the full fat game has. Sadly the full fat version has so much interaction it makes me want to pull my hair out, mainly because so much of it is utter nonsense and horribly stale. I will give a few examples (for context and why I'm making this suggestion), but I've no intentions for a full-on FM bashing session. I do enjoy the game...

Youth players ending conversations with "I'll get going then, I'm sure you'll want me for something else soon" drives me insane when I'm a known disciplinarian. I expect; yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir. 

Reporters asking about the fact I'm wearing a suit and tie. PLEASE God make it stop. 

The absolutely meaningless option of 'tone of voice' makes zero sense or difference to the game, I've never been anything other than calm since it is the default.

"I'd prefer these talks to be brief" - basically every agent ever. Shut up. 

"You've won the first round, can you go all the way and win it?" - really? 

You get the idea. I'd honestly love if there existed an option to 'remove all interaction' (but keep the rest of the game as is). FM would be the best game ever made if they would all just leave me alone to work.

• 10 months later...