Mac Editor for FM09?

Diego_Werderdona

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
save - save game allows for much more stuff

Thank you very much littleblue50.. I cant wait to download this thing.. I am a new mac user so its been speciel without an savegame editor:) Will report back as soon as i can download it to help it being perfect....

Should be really soon I think.

You guys can keep checking the FM Britain Forum

I also heard that we Mac Users should be able to use Genie Scout through Darwine or Crossover so we'll have 2 great tools!

I doubt it. Not Crossover neither Darwine accept framework.net 3.5. :(

Or I'm a dumbass and made everything wrong when I tried to install it. haha

The real-time editors use .net 3.5 so they wouldnt be compatible with Darwine. However, I dont think previous versions of Genie used this framework. The new one has a completely new GUI though so it's impossible to tell what else has changed. Im currently using bootcamp to run editors, but this is time consuming (and can be expensive if done legally).

I think he already answered both those questions. He said that he is only having difficulties reading the new non-player structure, and after that it's all a piece of cake. And he said he will be releasing the program for us to test as soon as he's finished...

Though I think after the program is complete, donations are in order! =0)

I think he already answered both those questions. He said that he is only having difficulties reading the new non-player structure, and after that it's all a piece of cake. And he said he will be releasing the program for us to test as soon as he's finished...

Though I think after the program is complete, donations are in order! =0)

I think this post is correct except change the he's to she's. :D

New genie opens with darwine, but I couldn't get it to load the save game... anyone else try?

Newest build is working fine with WINE under Linux/Debian. I think that it'll be ok with Darwine too.

Littleblue, any chance that it'll be cross platform?

Archived