Playing with FC Nordsjælland (No youth squads?)

So I'm looking at starting my first save on FM2020 and the team that I've chosen to be is FC Nordsjælland. After hearing about there incredibly young squad I thought it would make for a very unique and fun save. Starting it however I've noticed that the club doesn't have any youth or reserve squads at all, only having a first team. As far as I can tell every other team in Denmark has both a B team and an U19 squad, however Nordsjælland, a team based around developing youth talent, doesn't have either of them.

Is this something that is normal? From what I can tell they had reserve teams in other editions of FM, including having a B team and U19's in FM19. I do notice that they have a bunch of affiliate clubs though, so perhaps I'm meant to rely on them? I've been thrown off guard a bit so I thought I'd ask for other people's thoughts. If anybody has managed them before or knows what is going on it'd be appreiciated, as I'm slightly apprehensive starting a save with them if something might be wrong.

Edited by tr0gd0r12346

• FrazT locked this topic