keysi

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, bakersdozen22 said:

Hey @keysi,

Is there any way I can revert the 'in game' screen back to default? I love the skin but personally prefer the normal in game screen.

Do you mean the match screens? If you will delete all the files in skin folder/panels/match, the match screens will be the same as in default skin.

"Fixture details" & "Fixture list panel" are panels for the Schedule screen so you don't have to delete them as they are not connected with the match.

"match confirmation panel" & "match title bar popup" are connected to the Instant Result button so don't delete it if you want to use Instant Result.

obrazek.thumb.png.5fbc36e9d94c9ad5ddce9c923182b8d2.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2020 at 20:54, keysi said:

Do you mean the match screens? If you will delete all the files in skin folder/panels/match, the match screens will be the same as in default skin.

"Fixture details" & "Fixture list panel" are panels for the Schedule screen so you don't have to delete them as they are not connected with the match.

"match confirmation panel" & "match title bar popup" are connected to the Instant Result button so don't delete it if you want to use Instant Result.

Didn't you say you were playing around with transparency so we can add custom backgrounds?

40 minutes ago, vonreichsm said:

Could you give us a link to the transparency skin. I would test it for me. It would be realy nice.

I didn't make it available for download. I made it mainly for my own. If the game won't change too much including skin etc. I will use it as the main thing for the FM21 skin.

I can only say it works for both dark & purple version.

8 hours ago, Watson156 said:

On the match screen, is there any way to get rid of the formations underneath the home/away match stats screen?

You can have the default match screen if you will make this what I shared just some posts above.

On 02/05/2020 at 21:54, keysi said:

37 minutes ago, keysi said:

You can have the default match screen if you will make this what I shared just some posts above.

Yeah, I saw that but I don't like the 2 small boxes underneath the match overview on the default match screen. I like yours with the big match stats box underneath the match overview, but for some reason I really don't like having the formations on the screen!

On 17/05/2020 at 08:03, Watson156 said:

Yeah, I saw that but I don't like the 2 small boxes underneath the match overview on the default match screen. I like yours with the big match stats box underneath the match overview, but for some reason I really don't like having the formations on the screen!

Download these two files and paste it to the skin folder/panels/match and you will have match in between highlights panel and match in between highlights panel review without formations.

2028669139_CruzAzulvCelaya_Pitch.thumb.png.282abb99a7447c2b056fc270c0ad9e48.png1533067623_CelayavPueblaFC_Review.thumb.png.2db5f55fb7919ff285ef75d130dbbec7.png

match in between highlights panel review.xml

match in between highlights panel.xml

1 hour ago, keysi said:

Download these two files and paste it to the skin folder/panels/match and you will have match in between highlights panel and match in between highlights panel review without formations.

2028669139_CruzAzulvCelaya_Pitch.thumb.png.282abb99a7447c2b056fc270c0ad9e48.png1533067623_CelayavPueblaFC_Review.thumb.png.2db5f55fb7919ff285ef75d130dbbec7.png

match in between highlights panel review.xml 4.81 kB · 0 downloads

match in between highlights panel.xml 8.48 kB · 0 downloads

Perfect. Thank you very much

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, JonasThern said:

Hi, is there a way to edit the skin in order to use backgrounds? I have your skin for FM19 and it was perfect that way.

Hi Jonas, you can combine it with the background support skin.

8 horas atrás, keysi disse:

Hi Jonas, you can combine it with the background support skin.

I've done that, but still have some boxes with no transparecy:

1.thumb.png.e7457bdc1f5f0155418786c08e3e7402.png

The club profile boxes and the inbox are with boxes with no transparecy. Do you know what do do?

Search the topics about the background support for boxes/panels and you will find the answer. You need to refer to the right 'paper' in the club overview or inbox where you want the transparent background.

if you will open the 'club overview panel' in the skin folder/panels/club, all the parts of the overview starts with

<container class="subsection_box" default_height="-5" priority="1">

delete the class="subsection_box" and save the file. Try it for example with the line 9 under the general details.

When you will reload skin, it will be without the box and with the background.

For the inbox, you need 'inbox item' edited and placed to the skin folder/panels/human.

18 horas atrás, keysi disse:

if you will open the 'club overview panel' in the skin folder/panels/club, all the parts of the overview starts with

<container class="subsection_box" default_height="-5" priority="1">

delete the class="subsection_box" and save the file. Try it for example with the line 9 under the general details.

When you will reload skin, it will be without the box and with the background.

For the inbox, you need 'inbox item' edited and placed to the skin folder/panels/human.

Thank you. I managed to follow your instructions and I already have transparency in the club overview panel, except in this box that I show in the image, the trophy box. I deleted all entries starting with class = "subsection_box", do you know how can i have this like the others?

1.thumb.png.ed45281bf37f0129a1764b2732b37691.png

The "inbox item" panel does not exist on your skin. I went to another skin that has this panel already with the effect of transparency, but unfortunately it doesn't work on your skin. If you have a little more patience, I would appreciate it if you could help me.

Edited by JonasThern

panel with the trophies is art team container honours panel in the skin folder/panels/club/rensie in my skin.

Yes, that's logical it's not in my skin as the skin doesn' use it :)

you have to edit it, not only place it here.

line 7

<container class="main_contrast_box" red_replacement="inbox_content_background">

keep only

<container>

I followed your instructions and I was able to solve the trophy box problem, thank you. What I haven't been able to solve yet is the inbox, as I said, I copied the file "inbox item" from a skin that already has transparency in the news panel. What happens is the following:

2.thumb.png.f2cfd68daf2e96488db60cc589b340d8.png

This one is ok.

3.thumb.png.1ebd9217cd443950d902851e03e2db5f.png

This one have no transparency.

4.thumb.png.cfbe295a41b6f2f0304ce80cc4d3548c.png

And this is the "inbox item" that i copied. This already have the line 7 edited.

Thank you for your patience.

On 01/08/2020 at 11:18, JonasThern said:

3.thumb.png.1ebd9217cd443950d902851e03e2db5f.png

This one have no transparency.

The inbox messages include also other "tiers" and you would have to edit also several panels with which are located in the 'news_item_panels'.

You have to extract the default panels from the Resource Archiver and find & edit the ones you want to use.

22 horas atrás, keysi disse:

The inbox messages include also other "tiers" and you would have to edit also several panels with which are located in the 'news_item_panels'.

You have to extract the default panels from the Resource Archiver and find & edit the ones you want to use.

I also don't have much time to explore the situation, now I have another problem with the club panel, the image of the stadium was glued to the initial 11.

5.thumb.png.80e26f6bdb9171930b07a2f69a2037e4.png

I don't want to give you more trouble. Thanks again for your patience. 

If in the meantime you launch your skin with the backgrounds enabled, I will be watching to download it. Keep up the good work.

8 hours ago, makul said:

Hi, which  panel/line I need to edit to reduce the size of the formation?

Formation

open the skin folder/panels/match/match in between highlights panel

Lines 27 & 178 in parts about the team stats.

there is a default height for the player stats 'height="360", so you have to change it to higher number to increase the default size of the upper part of the left or right side.

When you will edit the height numbers, just save the file and reload the skin.

The same with 'match in between highlights panel review':

lines 17 & 106 where the value is 375.

• 2 weeks later...

Greets,@keysi. Thanks again for helping me back in December when I had problems with the coaches profiles.

My problem is I can't add players to mentoring groups because the "+ Add Player" panel or button (?) doesn't appear on screen. I can only add players to mentoring groups if I change the zoom to 50%.

2qTK1tI.png

Any solution for this??. Playing in 1360x768 in 85% zoom. Thanks in advance.

(English is not my first language)

8 hours ago, Romff23 said:

Greets,@keysi. Thanks again for helping me back in December when I had problems with the coaches profiles.

My problem is I can't add players to mentoring groups because the "+ Add Player" panel or button (?) doesn't appear on screen. I can only add players to mentoring groups if I change the zoom to 50%.

2qTK1tI.png

Any solution for this??. Playing in 1360x768 in 85% zoom. Thanks in advance.

(English is not my first language)

You have two options.

1. open the skin folder/panels/team and delete the team training mentoring add player file. It will return into the default when you will restart the game or reload the skin.

2. or you can open this team training mentoring add player file and there is this code in the line 1

<panel width="1050" height="1000">

Just change the height value to 700 or less, save the file and reload the skin.

7 hours ago, keysi said:

You have two options.

1. open the skin folder/panels/team and delete the team training mentoring add player file. It will return into the default when you will restart the game or reload the skin.

2. or you can open this team training mentoring add player file and there is this code in the line 1

<panel width="1050" height="1000">

Just change the height value to 700 or less, save the file and reload the skin

ZEvOZSb.png

Thanks @keysi for explaining so clearly, and also for the fast response.