Manager starting age

Is anyone else bothered about the age you start career mode? 48?? I know it doesn’t effect the game but still, who starts managing so old? Should be 35. I think the date of birth has just been left as I’m sure it’s a year older than last years 

Edited by Andy333

I'll add this to our meeting for feature requests. Variable manager age could be something to add to our manager profile setup screens. Though having this feature be more immersive in this way comes at the cost of slowing down users that just want to get into their matches & the opportunity cost of the dev team's time. Worth a discussion nonetheless.

I don't think you even need a managers age on the game, most FMM users will not be in their late 40's (Which seems to be when the game starts your age) and if you play 30 seasons 79 would be an epic age to be managing at most clubs? If you can't actually change your age I would take it off?

2 hours ago, sammummery said:

I don't think you even need a managers age on the game, most FMM users will not be in their late 40's (Which seems to be when the game starts your age) and if you play 30 seasons 79 would be an epic age to be managing at most clubs? If you can't actually change your age I would take it off?

Well, Jupp Heynckes was what? 72? Wenger is 70 and looking to get back into the game. Ferguson quit at 71. Hodgson is 72 I think? And still going...

2 minutes ago, aulia2nd said:

Please don't force me became so old in this game!!!, Give an option please...

Calm down, it's only a number... Besides they say life starts at 50 ;)