Cant play games!!

Hope that  it will be fixed soon. The game was not ready for release. I wonder how come they released a broken game. It would be better to set a new release date. There were contracts with Sega and ofc money involved, but no respect to customers. 

hace 1 hora, Gerara dijo:

Hope that  it will be fixed soon. The game was not ready for release. I wonder how come they released a broken game. It would be better to set a new release date. There were contracts with Sega and ofc money involved, but no respect to customers. 

It is outrageous, last year the game did not run decently until a few months later, but this year has no name!  The worst is this, not having a date in which we guarantee the proper functioning.

I have this issue and I’m trying to run this on a 2-year old iPad, whic( isn’t raised as a device that isn’t suitable for the game. It is unacceptable to have such a fundamental functionality gap across so many device types and I won’t be buying the game again - this is a real shame as I’ve been playing Champ Manager/Football Manager since 1994. However, the drop off in quality for both Touch and the full version  have been noticeable over the last 5 years - seems that visibility in the presss for Miles Jacobson and being daubed all over Sky Sports News’ football coverage is more important to the company than product quality. Perhaps Miles ought to do his job as studio director and actually get the quality of software version to a more appropriate level before release date and not after people have parted with their money? Just a thought......