Every Bug ( Kelvinysx )

I upload my save data already with label name " kelvinysx "

Bug that i found was

1. Formation bug on national team.. after match.. its back to previously formation and line up , role, shape, def, att..

2. Sound bug , sound ON already on setting.. but no click sound..

3. Shortlist bug.. i shortlist player already..but when i go to shortlist page, its empty..

4. Watch replay when engine match..

My phone is REDMI NOTE 8 PRO

THX

Hi Kelvin, i am currently looking at your save.

Regarding the following

1. is the current formation the one that changes? does it change when you play your next England match?

2. Is a known issue with certain Android phones, we are currently looking into it.

3. When managing a nation and a club at the same time the shortlist will by default filter out called up players. To show them go to Shortlist > Customise > then select 'Called up Payers' > Search. The shortlisted players should now show up.

4. Can you expand on what the issue is you are experiencing here?

1 hour ago, James Akintayo said:

Regarding the following

1. is the current formation the one that changes? does it change when you play your next England match?

2. Is a known issue with certain Android phones, we are currently looking into it.

3. When managing a nation and a club at the same time the shortlist will by default filter out called up players. To show them go to Shortlist > Customise > then select 'Called up Payers' > Search. The shortlisted players should now show up.

1. Yes sometimes.. and sometimes line up gone messy.. like AMC went to AMR

2. watching replay timeline...

Cannot stop it , need to watch till end of replay..

3. And 1 more.... I downloaded facepack and logo pack...

But on news page, sometimes managers / players news face not show up.. but after click for detail news.. it show up

On 21/11/2019 at 22:37, James Akintayo said:

Regarding the following

Hellow