[FM20] 20.4.1 Leagues Mega Pack (227 Nations & 5 other compet.) by @Timo@

14 hours ago, Ultras500 said:

If anyone is playing in South Africa or has it loaded can you check if the leagues are working properly. Some really weird stuff going on in my save, leagues skipping a year, teams in both SA divisions.

In my save i played up to 2025,and it is fine(except for teams jumping to other region's league after winning their own but failing to promote)

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am at a loss what is going on in my save then.
ABSA Prem - Didn't run 21/22 or 23/24
GladAfrica Championship - Has only run 19/20 and current season 24/25

Current season has Bidvist Vets in both leagues. Now I have discovered that what is going on is the Bidvist enter their under 23 team Bidboys in the championship but the game doesn't seem to handle this well. If you look at the period stage it shows Bid boys as playing nothing but the overall league has Bidvist.

Cape Umowa Utd won the Championship in the 19/20 season and were relegated from the Prem 20/21. Since then they have been stuck in limbo where they should be in the Championship, the game recognises this much but hasn't scheduled anything.

Looking at random teams schedule in the Championship will show that the championship did run in 22/23 but didn't at the same time. There is no league table or any evidence for that season other than teams schedules.

I am just about to finish the 24/25 season so will let you know what happens with next season. I don't even think removing South Africa for a season and adding it back would fix it as it still sims promotion/relegation.

The South Africa file has a modified date of 2nd March so I am pretty sure I am using his current one. Trying to win all 6 champions leagues and I really don't want to restart my save.

Screenshot (48).png

Screenshot (49).png

Screenshot (50).png

Screenshot (51).png

Screenshot (52).png

Screenshot (53).png

• 3 weeks later...

@Timo61, are you planning on expanding the Colombian league?

That would be much appreciated.

Also, did you include the Argentinian League with one of the other countries as I downloaded you mega pack but I don't see it in there.

have to say though, all your work is much appreciated.

Edited by Dutch Master Bergkamp

Timo séria interesante a criação de uma liga basca afim de gerar nela apenas bascos afim de preencher a seleção basca já contida no pack mais fácil pois normalmente os jogadores não aceitam ir pra seleção basca e pelo que vi ela não está jogável a nível das competições como euro aí na minha visão você poderia substituir uma seleção qualquer europeia por ela fazendo ela ser jogável em grande nível.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How does this compare with Claassen's work from the past years? And is it compatible with Susie's (SortItOutSI) name fix or their live update?

I'm still playing FM18 right now, but as I recently got FM20 as a birthdaypresent, I want to start with that game in the coming weekend. I'm planning to do a short save to figure out all new things and then in a few days hopefully be able to start a new long term save.

Are there any things I should know, do, or not do, before starting?

Edited by Jorgen

21 hours ago, Jorgen said:

How does this compare with Claassen's work from the past years? And is it compatible with Susie's (SortItOutSI) name fix or their live update?

Haven't tested files yet, people sometimes have problems with fixtures not generated in 2nd seasons but I believe these are minor problems.

And it should be fully compatible with sortitoutsi fixes and live update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to add real fixtures to a country file from this pack?

For example, the Spanish file has 5 levels and from FMF Update there is a Real Fixture file for Spanish top 2 leagues. I cannot select both files to start a save and the real fixture file only works with the default database, which has only 3 levels for Spain.

Is there a way to merge the files to have 5 levels available and the top 2 leagues with real fixtures?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

I'm really struggling, guys. When I try to start a... let's say an Antigua and Barbuda game, the players just won't load. And that's not just an Antigua and Barbuda's problem, I've tried with many small leagues, and I have always the exact same problem, even when I choose to have a custom database and load all the players from that single league division. 

8 horas atrás, Rainroom disse:

I'm really struggling, guys. When I try to start a... let's say an Antigua and Barbuda game, the players just won't load. And that's not just an Antigua and Barbuda's problem, I've tried with many small leagues, and I have always the exact same problem, even when I choose to have a custom database and load all the players from that single league division. 

it is because the database does not include players, only competitions, clubs, stadiums, it would be a lot of work for timo, claassen, chico, sangue blu to add players to all 220 nations of the game

On 02/12/2020 at 01:31, igorlv said:

it is because the database does not include players, only competitions, clubs, stadiums, it would be a lot of work for timo, claassen, chico, sangue blu to add players to all 220 nations of the game

i could help guys add players to all the top nations like scotland,england,spain,france,germany and italy if anyone intrested

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

@Timo61Which nations qualify for the Coupe de France?

If I am correct teams from Martinique, Guadeloupe, French-Guyana, Réunion, Mayotte, Tahiti (French Polynesia), New-Caledonia, Wallis & Futuna, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, St Martin and St Barthélemy are allowed to participitate.
I just holiday'd for a season and didn't see teams from Wallis & Futuna, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, St Martin and St Barthélemy competing

Il y a 22 heures, Jorgen a dit :

@Timo61Which nations qualify for the Coupe de France?

If I am correct teams from Martinique, Guadeloupe, French-Guyana, Réunion, Mayotte, Tahiti (French Polynesia), New-Caledonia, Wallis & Futuna, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, St Martin and St Barthélemy are allowed to participitate.
I just holiday'd for a season and didn't see teams from Wallis & Futuna, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, St Martin and St Barthélemy competing

Teams from Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Réunion, Mayotte, Tahiti, New Caledonia and Saint Pierre & Miquelon participate to the French cup. But not Wallis & Futuna, Saint Martin & Saint Barthélémy. https://www.fff.fr/164-parcours-des-clubs-de-dom-tom.html

Concerning Timo, he's not active at all, even on the French websites.

@Monsi9958 OK... that's a shame. What is in your opinion the most complete French update? I doesn't really matter if not all teams are correct for this year, as I plan a long term save. I am happy when the rules are correct and the outre mer teams can compete.

Il y a 13 heures, Jorgen a dit :

@Monsi9958 OK... that's a shame. What is in your opinion the most complete French update? I doesn't really matter if not all teams are correct for this year, as I plan a long term save. I am happy when the rules are correct and the outre mer teams can compete.

If it concerns FM20, the most complete French update is this one : https://www.mediafire.com/file/72ifftg79og53km/Update_R%C3%A9gional_3_France_%23R3MO_%28level_8%29.fmf/file

But if you want to play with the Outre-mer teams, you need to use a Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana ... file plus the French one. Because you cannot play with an Outre-mer team with this update. It doesn't include these championships, only metropolitan French championships (until Régional 3, so level 8).

39 minutes ago, Monsi9958 said:

If it concerns FM20, the most complete French update is this one : https://www.mediafire.com/file/72ifftg79og53km/Update_R%C3%A9gional_3_France_%23R3MO_%28level_8%29.fmf/file

But if you want to play with the Outre-mer teams, you need to use a Guadeloupe, Martinique, Guyana ... file plus the French one. Because you cannot play with an Outre-mer team with this update. It doesn't include these championships, only metropolitan French championships (until Régional 3, so level 8).

Yes, FM20. Thanks for the link.

I have all the Outre-Mer leagues from Timo.
If it works with Sortitoutsi's fixes and Timo's Guadeloupe, Martinique, etc, that would be great.

• 6 months later...