Editor to add PPM's? Few questions too!

Baz33

I want my made up player to learn to shoot with power as I have found this to be very effective, in LLM at least, but he refused to learn it.

1) If I keep trying will he eventually accept, or am I stuck with him the way he is now??

2) Are there any "tools" I can use to add this in?

3) Do PPM's affect CA in any way?

Thanks

Baz

I want my made up player to learn to shoot with power as I have found this to be very effective, in LLM at least, but he refused to learn it.

1) If I keep trying will he eventually accept, or am I stuck with him the way he is now??

2) Are there any "tools" I can use to add this in?

3) Do PPM's affect CA in any way?

Thanks

Baz

1) It depends on the player, their age etc.

2) I am not sure if any of the ingame editors allow you to. FMM did for FM08 but that is not out yet. Have a look at the other editors.

3) Well ppm's mean the player can do less training to improve their attributes so I would imagine it would have a negative affect. That is the price of asking him though.

Ok thanks mate. The player in question is only 16. When you say a PPM means a player can do less training, is that only whilst he is learning the PPM.

I mean once he has learned the PPM this won't affect training will it?

I only ask about CA because if I do end up adding it with an editor, I wondered if the PPM has weighting in CA (like a normal attribute).

Ok thanks mate. The player in question is only 16. When you say a PPM means a player can do less training, is that only whilst he is learning the PPM.

I mean once he has learned the PPM this won't affect training will it?

I only ask about CA because if I do end up adding it with an editor, I wondered if the PPM has weighting in CA (like a normal attribute).

No it does not have a weighting. Well really they will not be doing less training as you can increase their training but that may tire them out etc. When they are learning the PPM it will take a certain percentage of their training time.

Archived