Second Season wont start.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda the same problem, first season in the Italian third division, I'm in the playoff but it won't let me play the match, it get's stuck in the main menù, it keeps showing me the next fixture but won't let me play, pressed every button and tried everything, still not working, any ideas why? 

Thank's in advance 

15 hours ago, Faragio said:

Kinda the same problem, first season in the Italian third division, I'm in the playoff but it won't let me play the match, it get's stuck in the main menù, it keeps showing me the next fixture but won't let me play, pressed every button and tried everything, still not working, any ideas why? 

Thank's in advance 

Can you take a screenshot of the screen you see when you can't continue.

Also please upload a save here, https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 please name the save so we know who sent it.

im trying to start my second season but no i dont have a save from before june sorry. do we have an update on how to fix issue yet as i have gone back to previous fm now and not sure about buyin the next fm....how do i upload save as its bigger then 9.77mb??

4 minutes ago, welshy0007 said:

im trying to start my second season but no i dont have a save from before june sorry. do we have an update on how to fix issue yet as i have gone back to previous fm now and not sure about buyin the next fm....how do i upload save as its bigger then 9.77mb??

Hi details on uploading a save can be found here(helps if you rename the file so we know who it has come from too)

Thanlks!

On 03/01/2020 at 14:38, Lukeburnell said:

I uploaded my save as luke Burnell- liverpool second season wont start

What now? Thanks

Hi Luke I found your save, are you experiencing this in FM20 rather than on Mobile? As you sent a save from FM20 and this is the Mobile section of the forum. 

21 hours ago, WEST123678 said:

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Season two, I have saved from June. 

can you help?

Hi, could you send us your save? Ideally, could you send us your save before the season update, and then also a save where you have gone past it and the fixtures aren't occuring?

Steps are attached in the link below (renaming your save to your username would be really helpful for us to find it):

On 10/01/2020 at 09:36, Louie Silvani said:

Hi, could you send us your save? Ideally, could you send us your save before the season update, and then also a save where you have gone past it and the fixtures aren't occuring?

Steps are attached in the link below (renaming your save to your username would be really helpful for us to find it):

Hi, I have uploaded both saves, WEST123678 May Save and August save

Many thanks

On 06/01/2020 at 09:15, Louie Silvani said:

Hi Luke I found your save, are you experiencing this in FM20 rather than on Mobile? As you sent a save from FM20 and this is the Mobile section of the forum. 

Sorry I thought this was for fm20 issues. To clarify it is not mobile it is fm20 on the laptop. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please send your save here? (Renaming really helps us find it when you send it to us) Info is in this link:

Do you have a save from before the season update? Any extra information you give us will be incredibly useful. For example, did the season update occur at all on the 24th June? Did you save your game around then?

Sorry my bad english. I uploaded two scrwwnshots. First shows season start tomorrow. Date is 30th of july. Second screenshot shows Date 4th of August but season start is still there. 

When season update should happen? If it's same as season start it didnt happen at all. 

I think I maybe sent you earlier save If Date is near start of july. But I tried load game again many times and same thing happens again. 

Hmm... It would be possible that I changed app when game was running and when tried hop back to fm20 it restarted. That happens sometimes. Could it break my save if it happens when something like season update is running? 

I'm not 100% sure but that is possible. I'm living with 7 kids and everything is possible. 

Screenshot_20200128-200541.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-200620.jpg

Thank you very much for the extra information.

The season update usually happens around 23/24th June with a screen  showing you who won which competitions - and you click to go into the new season which generates the new fixtures. If you have any saves from before that date let me know!

What you say about changing app while the game is running is definitely helpful information for us to understand why this prob;em is happening

Sorry, no save files before that date. Are there way to fix my game? 

I'm quite sure something happened when update was in process. It takes some time and I put phone away and I did something else. Then forgot it and played different game. FM got closed and maybe that corrupted my savegame. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 17/03/2020 at 11:03, James Akintayo said:

The issue will be fixed in your save as long as you have not passed the in game date 25 June (assuming you started the save game in June/July)

What year are you talking about? I'm in 2022 and this broke my save. 

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have this issue with my save where my 2024/2025 season wont start . I have uploaded on ownCloud my save since 13 Jun 2024 as the season will start on 7th of July.

thanks for checking in advance,

Silviu