One on Ones

How can the mods or whatever they call themselves claim that this one-on-one bug isn't affecting the game?

It is making the game completely unplayable! I've done 3 saves so far - two with Man City & one with Derby County, and I haven't scored a single one-on-one ever! Considering I have Aguero up-front, it simply isn't realistic.

Also, my wingers/attacking midfielders get into positions in every single game where they could square it for a tap-in, but every single time they shoot from a ridiculous angle.

Edited by marcMCFC1986

vor 12 Minuten schrieb marcMCFC1986:

Also, my wingers/attacking midfielders get into positions in every single game where they could square it for a tap-in, but every single time they shoot from a ridiculous angle.

This is the place to post it with examples:

9 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

How can the mods or whatever they call themselves

Genius :rolleyes:.

10 minutes ago, marcMCFC1986 said:

It is making the game completely unplayable! I've done 3 saves so far - two with Man City & one with Derby County, and I haven't scored a single one-on-one ever! Considering I have Aguero up-front, it simply isn't realistic.

Also, my wingers/attacking midfielders get into positions in every single game where they could square it for a tap-in, but every single time they shoot form a ridiculous angle.

If you have feedback about the game please use the Feedback thread.  If you have examples of these bugs (and apparently you have many) please start a new thread in the ME Bugs forum (or add to the existing threads), attach all of your match pkms (instructions on how to do this are pinned to that forum) along with in match timings of when these issues occur.

Therefore I'll close this thread.  And btw if you want to carry on with snarky little comments you'll get treated accordingly.