FM 20 - Creative Strikers

Sherkey

So, in my tactic, I generally tend to use one creative striker (generally a trequarista) paired with a good finisher. Generally, I tend to go for Dybala to play as my Trequarista in the striker role. However, this year, his low Important Matches report is slightly throwing me off, along with the fact that his interest is still dubious (for context, I'm playing as Manchester United). So, has anyone found any good creative strikers for at the top tier/?

I generally like my Trequaristas to play like auxillary midfielders, dropping deep, circulating possession, and turning up in the right areas to create/score. Anyone found anyone else who is suitable? I was thinking Asensio, but I don't know how he will play after injury, he is contemplating retirement due to it and I don't think he can learn striker//

Yeah, Firmino looks really good, but can't go behind him as he is Liverpool. Edouard, I feel, his lack of speed might impact his presence, especially were he to drop deep. Gouiri is interesting, I'll look into him, and although scouts don't rate him highly, I reckon he can be a solid option.

Also, another rival, but just found that Bernardo Silva would be perfect for that role with a little bit of retraining. I'm okay with getting players from City (not Liverpool), so hopefully, yeah//