[FM20] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 & FMTU

pr0

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2020 at 01:32, id99 said:

Hello. Can you add more leagues in future? For example Kazakhstan, Egypt, Algeria, United Arab Emirates, Qatar leagues. And maybe some others that a popular but not represented in game.

Hi. I am creating mainly leagues that interest me. After all I don't have the time available to create from scratch new leagues. The 2 leagues from USA took almost 2 weeks to get them in a good shape. From the above leagues you are mentioning I could take a closer look to UAE & Qatar because they attract big players. At least from these 2, if you can please provide as much information as possible (league rules, foreign player rules etc).

15 hours ago, Citizen Kane said:

hi, 

the latest pack, does it reflect the SI db changes too? i.e. changes in PA/CA in .4 or does this pack reflect your own work based on the original SI DB

Hi. It's based on the final winter pack (20.4). Every time a new database patch comes out, I start from scratch working on it.

14 hours ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

hey man huge fan of your work since pretty long time. and i see you finally into usa :) and i have question are you just add usl championship without change anything (mls rules and stuff..) or its just a fantasy db? 

Hey! Since I am not the best at this (creating new leagues that I have 0 knowledge or sources about rules), there should be mistakes. Answering your question, I haven't changed anything in the regular MLS rules, I just added the 2nd division. I will upload the regulations, if anyone is interested to help me add more detail in the files.

i finally tried it looks great. i like starting from zero so i always send all the players and staff from the expension teams with editor and building my team in that 1 year break but i see they are already in the league. is it possible you can share the original mls with usl?

On 24/03/2020 at 18:49, LandonDonovan10 said:

i finally tried it looks great. i like starting from zero so i always send all the players and staff from the expension teams with editor and building my team in that 1 year break but i see they are already in the league. is it possible you can share the original mls with usl?

Imagine the confusion it could cause, if I share 2 same files with minor adjustments (that would not work together) inside the same pack. Sadly I can't. Thanks though :)

On 26/03/2020 at 11:58, LandonDonovan10 said:

can't you just drop here? :) 

I don't have one :D I made the file according to 2020 season, so I have re-make the file from scratch to include last year's format.

9 minutes ago, id777 said:

@pr0, I have issue with Japan. all three leagues have grey players. (regens)

Why there are no real players?

I have started adding players in the teams (Cerezo Osaka, Gamba Osaka and Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo), but as you can tell there are too many to add in some weeks. It will take much time to complete even the 1st league.

The SI doesn't have the rights to japanese teams and that's why you don't see real players in first case.

• 3 weeks later...

where is update 20th

Kluiverth Aguilar join man city 2021

Danel Sinani [F91 Dudelange - Norwich] end of season

On 11/06/2020 at 19:00, Preveza said:

Hey pr0

You have Fran Velez at Panathinaikos, but he is at Aris

All summer transfers are set as immediate & not future, that's why Velez' is at Panathinaikos (it's an officially confirmed transfer).

40 minutes ago, kroshot said:

no league cup schedule first season in england

It's an error which I have already spotted. I will have that fixed by the next release.

On 10/08/2020 at 14:42, Andrew Price said:

hey pro will this have all the rangers youngsters m8

Please be more specific, if any of them is showing any progress. I can't create a whole new squad right now, with so many work needed to be done for my summer packs.

2 hours ago, pr0 said:

It's an error which I have already spotted. I will have that fixed by the next release.

Please be more specific, if any of them is showing any progress. I can't create a whole new squad right now, with so many work needed to be done for my summer packs.

there all gd 55 on the way

34 minutes ago, kroshot said:

is there a file i can remove so i get the league cup in england first season but keep transfer and manager changes.want to start a new save today

Don't select the EFL League One 20-21 file.

13 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

Have you any plans to sign the Polish keeper that Liverpool have recently signed (Fabian Mrozek)? I did look through your past change logs and couldn't see him in there.

Yes I will create him for my next pack.