Transfer Window, Attendance & Germany

Gobkin

Several issues below:

1. The news filter makes no mention of the transfer window closing. That was for both england and europe. Both times no warning, nothing.

2. When during a match the game makes no mention of the attendance.

3. Something I have noticed for many years but haven’t mentioned before and that is when you click on various national teams you can see who is in the squads (and I see u21s are added which is great) but for some reason for Germany they never have the real players in their squad.

I see now that the attendance is visible when you exit a finished match and look back at results via the fixture list. It should really be displayed in game as it used to.

And what about the other two issues I highlighted - is there news on this?

On 23/11/2019 at 04:41, Gobkin said:

Several issues below:

1. The news filter makes no mention of the transfer window closing. That was for both england and europe. Both times no warning, nothing.

2. When during a match the game makes no mention of the attendance.

3. Something I have noticed for many years but haven’t mentioned before and that is when you click on various national teams you can see who is in the squads (and I see u21s are added which is great) but for some reason for Germany they never have the real players in their squad.

The German national team has been that way for years. It's a licencing issue I think.

8 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

On your first point, this is a known issue that is currently under review!

Thanks - what about the German national team thing? Seems odd if its a licensing issue, when you can manage the German national team and select the real players. Why would a licensing issue allow you to do that but not allow you to see the players in their squad when you are not managing them?