Clear cache? Where is the button to do it

Hi all, 

I am doing WorkTheSpace RB Barca challenge. I have the logos and kits in the right folder. But on the original skin it won't load as I haven't cleared my cache and this is the skin I was using prior to putting the logos in game. 

As you can see from attached I can use the logos on skins I haven't used prior to putting the Logos in game but not the original skin... 

Also. On this new skin my manager game face is now gone. As you can see it's the blackface cut out despite having my 3d model loaded in!? I presume clearing the cache will help but I cannot find it on preferences > interface... 

Can you help me please. 

Thanks in advance guys, Brad

IMG_e9abnn.jpg

IMG_6k9jn1.jpg

IMG_20191124_204548.jpg

IMG_20191124_204710.jpg

vor 54 Minuten schrieb BradWilko:

Hi all, 

I am doing WorkTheSpace RB Barca challenge. I have the logos and kits in the right folder. But on the original skin it won't load as I haven't cleared my cache and this is the skin I was using prior to putting the logos in game. 

As you can see from attached I can use the logos on skins I haven't used prior to putting the Logos in game but not the original skin... 

Also. On this new skin my manager game face is now gone. As you can see it's the blackface cut out despite having my 3d model loaded in!? I presume clearing the cache will help but I cannot find it on preferences > interface... 

Can you help me please. 

Thanks in advance guys, Brad

You need to update the custom skin you are using or change to a default skin.

• 3 years later...