When it comes to bugs!!!

Why do you get no help? my game is unplayable waste of money, the beta was fine as soon as the release crap.. the pitch ya can't see it..

I don't know whats's changed i done all the updates from beta had that from day 1 and was fine, its now all the games on a wet pitch are so dark you can hardly see anything. it's like floodlights went off. anyone got this problem? high end laptop graphics card isn't a problem at all.. very weird... suggestions?????

577845466_Screenshot(112).png.79f30c4272fd0aa0767622c2c3e61042.png

1560224692_Screenshot(113).png.39c2902dcaad9988921c679e089a4a8b.png

vor 6 Minuten schrieb murrayrj_197:

Why do you get no help? my game is unplayable waste of money, the beta was fine as soon as the release crap.. the pitch ya can't see it..

I don't know whats's changed i done all the updates from beta had that from day 1 and was fine, its now all the games on a wet pitch are so dark you can hardly see anything. it's like floodlights went off. anyone got this problem? high end laptop graphics card isn't a problem at all.. very weird... suggestions?????

Are you using a custom skin or is this a default skin?  If it's a default one, post a bug report in the bugs forum ---> interface

This could also help: