Stadium owned by Limited Company and option to buy shares.

^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

Real life example:

The Johan Cruijff ArenA is owned by a "Naamloze Vennootschap" (Limited company)

48% of the shares are owned by the Gemeente Amsterdam (=council Amsterdam?)

39% of the shares are owned by Stichting Administratiekantoor Amsterdam (=foundation?)

13% of the shares are owned by football club Ajax

https://www.ajax1.nl/johan-cruijff-arena-in-ieder-geval-tot-2028-geen-eigendom-van-ajax/

I would like to see that the stadium owner can be set on Limited Company besides the current available selections (private/ club/council/ chairman/ fans)

AND

I would like the option to ask the board to buy (a part of) the shares of these other holders. More shares mean more income. Also other events that will be held like concerts will lead to a bigger part of revenues (stadium makes an average 2 million profit a year) and lower cost of rent as Ajax now pays 10 million euro a year. 

Edited by ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

• 6 months later...

Would be great because sometimes a club can not have enough money to build a stadium, then a brand could appear in the name of the stadium (naming) it could be a sponsor like "" Orange "Velodrome, OM /" Allianz "Arena Bayern / "Volkswagen" Arena, Wolfburg / "Allianz" Rivera OGC Nice / etihad stadium, Man city /

I don’t think the team should use real sponsor names, but rather use fictitious sponsors with false names, because when a new stadium is created it’s either the name of a legend or the name “ (club) stadium "

• 3 weeks later...