FMT Android - As there seems to be no Android skin out yet -How do I duplicate the original skin so I can reload the skin to make logos and faces appear in game?

2 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

You don't reload the skin in android. 

In order for your graphucs to show, you must delete the cache folder within the documents. 

I don't have my tablet with me right now, but later I'll give you the complete path where the folder is. 

That´s very nice to hear! :) Thank you very much!

Main storage\android\data\com.sega.soccer.champions\files\installed\aplication_support\sports interactive\football manager 2020 touch\caches

Inside the "caches" folder delete all folders and files, then start the game again.

Everytime you add graphics (logos, pictures, kits, etc) you must delete the "caches" folder before starting the game.

15 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Main storage\android\data\com.sega.soccer.champions\files\installed\aplication_support\sports interactive\football manager 2020 touch\caches

Inside the "caches" folder delete all folders and files, then start the game again.

Everytime you add graphics (logos, pictures, kits, etc) you must delete the "caches" folder before starting the game.

Thank you very much! You saved the game for me :)