Would you consider this as cheating ? 

Good afternoon, 

Please give your advice because the following thing ruined my game enjoyment.

I was searching last week to my club PSV Eindhoven and FM on google.

Now I came by accident on a FM database from sortioutsi and there i saw different

PA/CA stats from players and clubs.  It feels like they spoiled the game. And it feels that i cheated

because i saw the PA/CA stats. Would you consider this as cheating ? 

It's something you aren't supposed to know off hand about the game. Yet at the same time these numbers don't mean all that much. It's likely not something you'll commit to memory long term, but I can only advise you to generally put it out of your mind. 

In my opinion the more you know about the inner workings of the game, PA's, CA's, players hidden attributes then it does cross into the cheating/ruining the game territory but that's always going to be personal opinion. 

Some do some don't. But, unless you memorised them all and recall every player's stats when playing, then I don't think you are cheating.

Everyone plays the game differently and in their own way.

5 minutes ago, Monkey2018 said:

Good afternoon, 

Please give your advice because the following thing ruined my game enjoyment.

I was searching last week to my club PSV Eindhoven and FM on google.

Now I came by accident on a FM database from sortioutsi and there i saw different

PA/CA stats from players and clubs.  It feels like they spoiled the game. And it feels that i cheated

because i saw the PA/CA stats. Would you consider this as cheating ? 

It all depends if YOU feel you're cheating yourself.   I mean no one else is going to accuse you of cheating, tie you to a tree and beat you with a stick if that's what you're asking.

There is always injury proness, consistency and a hell lot of other stuff that means much more than the CA / PA numbers. I never took too much interest in those and never cared for them. You probably won't remember them in a week, so you can hold off that save for an amount of time and try another challenge in the meantime.

it's your game and you play as you want to play.  Some of the "final" stats can end up bein randomised, plus when you play a few years in then there's so many new players to look at, that it can be quite irrelevant.