Sound Pack

There used to be a sound pack on the fan sites that had individual club and player chants. I was wondering in there is a version of this that works with fm20? If there isnt, can someone please teach me how to do it and I'll share my results. Cheers 

44 minutes ago, starbugg said:

I've been searching with no luck. the 2019 pack I found doesn't work with 2020 and I haven't got a clue how to update it, the 2020 sound is awful.

It seems even worse as usual. I remember playing about 10 years ago with a sound patch and every time Rooney scored a Rooney chant could be heard. It probably isnt hard to make, I just dont have the basic knowledge 

• 3 months later...

A user called Bennico made a sound pack years ago which not only had individual team chants but also chants like "Sack the board" when your team was in a poor run of form and "The referee's a w****r" occasionally when the ref made a decision.  Unfortunately it stopped working around FM17 or FM18, another poster reckoned SI had changed the sound formats and that meant it didn't work.  I don't think I have the files anymore and I certainly can't find them on the internet.

A shame because it was a really good pack although I know a lot of people don't play with the sound anyway.  Maybe more would if they were better???  I find the sounds in the game now, very generic, there appears to be no difference no matter what of competition you are playing.

• 2 months later...

Hope SI just make at least subtle changes to match sounds. Away teams, depending on away crowd, should make much less sound. Playing away from home with 120 away fans and hearing a huge roar is quite the scene lol.

• 4 weeks later...