Contract Automatically Offered

kjiho15

Hello, I’m playing on an iPhone XS w/ the latest patch installed.

Every time I start a new career as Manchester United (manager is English, playable leagues England [1-3 divisons], Spain [1-2 divisions], Italy[“], Germany [“]) and attempt to buy Max Aarons from Norwich, after I reach a deal with Norwich a contract is automatically offered to Aarons and accepted without my input.

He is given a “Key Player” guarantee and his desired wage. This bug does not happen if transfer negotiations with Norwich breaks down, Aarons gets angry and I swoop in for the lower transfer fee. If I try for Aarons on this second attempt, I enter normal contract negotiations with Aarons.

I am using no unlockables except the Gold coaching badge.

I’ve reproduced this bug every single new game (around 10 attempts so far) but have no saves to send as all my slots are being used. I’m trying to be as detailed as possible, but if you still need a save file I’ll delete one of mine and reproduce the bug. 

Edited by kjiho15

Thanks for the detailed report we haven't been able to reproduce this on our end, so a save would be very helpful.

If you can send a save from immediately after you make the transfer offer that would be great.

You can upload the save here https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

please label the save so we know who sent it