BeNeLiga

Josdeklos

Does someone know how you van make a league between 2 countries without putting them in one of the two countries (because else i lose half of the Europeaan places).

Someone an idea? I wanna make an competition with the topclubs of Netherlands and Belgium. But previously i put them in Belgium but it doesnt work out with the European Cups places. 

Thanks for helping

Edited by Josdeklos

you should change the club coefficients to combine the points of Belgium and Netherlands into one, so that it increases the number of places. However, you still will have to put all the teams into one competition.

I haven't created one this year yet, but I know you have to change something in the code of the pre-game editor to allow changes to the coefficients, if this is enabled it will appear under the nation information and you can change the coefficient points per year

The way I usually do it is through other divisions. So you have the regular leagues for each country still, reduced to around 10 teams with only 1 round of matches or something (I did experiment with 0 matches and taking results from the joint league before, but couldn't get it to work) and then set up other/secondary divisions in one of the 2 countries, assign teams from each country to it as their other/second division and then set up promotion/relegation for them too. Unfortunately you need the separate national leagues still if you want them to have separate European places, so each team has to effectively be in 2 leagues, their own national league and the join league, but it works.