add remove leagues

Don't see it mentioned but this is a massive fail for me.

When you add or remove leagues in this years FM you don't get the real players (well maybe a few of the top players from each side) and the game gets flooded with newgens (usually of a poorer quality)

Is this a bug? Can you change it? You used to get real players last few years so it can be donefor journeyman types like me who want a realistic experience, id go as far as to say it ruins the game

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Captain_al:

Don't see it mentioned but this is a massive fail for me.

When you add or remove leagues in this years FM you don't get the real players (well maybe a few of the top players from each side) and the game gets flooded with newgens (usually of a poorer quality)

Is this a bug? Can you change it? You used to get real players last few years so it can be donefor journeyman types like me who want a realistic experience, id go as far as to say it ruins the game

With what database size did you start the game and which leagues do you want to add in the game?

Started with large database. Loaded Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

Tried to add Hungary, austria, Scotland and England... All have been added but with fake newgens

I've since restated running a few dummy saves and this happens with any league I add. No real players!

Despite the initial league's always having their real teams

Edited by Captain_al

1 hour ago, deaks500 said:

Did you have them as view only or playable ?

Playable

It can't only be me. Do others not add and remove leagues throughout their careers. Try it, you'll see what I mean you just get the teams filled with newgens when you add a league (even a top division)