Coaching License

I'm managing low league club. I asked for approve to gain my coaching badge but it been turned down because of club financial. Now I earned profit by selling some deadwoods from the club but I don't have the selection for asking for coaching course now. How long it would take for my second chance of asking permission arrive? It been two months after my last enquire.

Edited by MartinTan

I think my bank balance will run out at that time.:applause:I might need to wait till end of season then. I can actually S/L before asking the board, but I'm challenging without doing it this term. It's actually giving me more fun on not doing S/L. BTW, still frustrated why SI are not allowing us to study the coaching badges by paying with our salary earned. No point for the "total career earning" recorded in managing history then. Back in few years, I thought SI might develope more features on spending our income in future when I found out there is a income earning record, but I saw nothing coming into the game.:lol:

I also have to ask multiple times at the low levels. Once you made sure the money comes rolling, their next argument is going to be that they don't want to improve your skills because then bigger clubs would draw you away. I successfully convinced the board in this case by appealing to their lack of ambition. ;)

8 minutes ago, bjoernd said:

I also have to ask multiple times at the low levels. Once you made sure the money comes rolling, their next argument is going to be that they don't want to improve your skills because then bigger clubs would draw you away. I successfully convinced the board in this case by appealing to their lack of ambition. ;)

Never get that reply before, but usually I get another one which the board will told you, you're too important in training, they needed you in training.:lol: But I had a solution on this, just unpick yourself from training categories and put your coaches to cover all training before asked for coaching course. It would have higher chances they will grant you the permission.

Edited by MartinTan

16 hours ago, autohoratio said:

I think that would be worth posting as one in the Feature Requests forum

I think most of the game player chose the highest coaching badges at the beginning, that's why not a lot of discussion regarding this issue. SI might not take it seriously on it.

20 hours ago, MartinTan said:

Never get that reply before, but usually I get another one which the board will told you, you're too important in training, they needed you in training.:lol: But I had a solution on this, just unpick yourself from training categories and put your coaches to cover all training before asked for coaching course. It would have higher chances they will grant you the permission.

I am defintely going to try and remember to do that. I have been waiting about 6 months since my last rejection and still no option yet. Anyone else have any other experience of how long it takes?

On 03/12/2019 at 20:19, Caning the Days said:

I am defintely going to try and remember to do that. I have been waiting about 6 months since my last rejection and still no option yet. Anyone else have any other experience of how long it takes?

6 months still unable to ask again? That's too long...