Where to check how much each player has been playing lately?

I'm trying to customize my squad view so that I can quickly check how many minutes each player played on the last 5 games, or so. This would help me manage squad rotation, to keep everyone happy and fresh at the same time. However, I can't find any suitable column on the view customisation screen. "Minutes", "minutes per appearance", "appearances" and "games missed in a row" don't even count friendly matches. Am I missing something?

Edited by Zanman777

10 hours ago, Zanman777 said:

I'm trying to customize my squad view so that I can quickly check how many minutes each player played on the last 5 games, or so. This would help me manage squad rotation, to keep everyone happy and fresh at the same time. However, I can't find any suitable column on the view customisation screen. "Minutes", "minutes per appearance", "appearances" and "games missed in a row" don't even count friendly matches. Am I missing something?

The way I've done it this year is to include the new 'expected playing time', 'actual playing time', and 'playing time happiness' columns in whatever combination is comfortable. Very handy. 

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The way I've done it this year is to include the new 'expected playing time', 'actual playing time', and 'playing time happiness' columns in whatever combination is comfortable. Very handy. 

I use a view with "playing time happiness" and I wasn't even aware the other two columns exist. Thanks for that. I play players as I see fit and only start worrying if I see a player is "concerned" with current playing time.

1 minute ago, HUNT3R said:

I play players as I see fit and only start worrying if I see a player is "concerned" with current playing time.

Yeah, that's what I've started doing too. It's led to way less players complaining about game time.