Children glitch?

Fmm20 is an amazing creation and to be the best since FMM17. 

But ever since I started coaching Real Madrid, I've had a new son like almost every other day... I'm just a friendly into the season and I already have 7 sons! Which aren't even any good.

So is this a bug or is there a way to switch it off? 

Yes it is. And it's still happening BTW... I even got another son with a name of a son I had released before😂 It's both funny and annoying at the same time. 

Oh and a friend bought it for me... With the the game editor and sugar daddy and some other stuffs. 

• SI Staff

Can you possibly throw me that save game (limey.coder@gmail.com) and I'll take a look tomorrow morning while I watch the Premiership ... tag the email with something to let me know what I'm looking for.

(if possible I'll fix the issue in the code and also return a fixed save to you so you won't have to wait for an update to fix the issue for you)

On 06/12/2019 at 17:12, Slamkid said:

Yes it is. And it's still happening BTW... I even got another son with a name of a son I had released before😂 It's both funny and annoying at the same time. 

Oh and a friend bought it for me... With the the game editor and sugar daddy and some other stuffs. 

Sounds like ”your friend” bought a pirate copy of the game. :o

On 12/12/2019 at 02:45, Stina said:

Sounds like ”your friend” bought a pirate copy of the game. :o

Uh... 😑😑😑

I could give you a screenshot of the transaction if you want. 🙄🚮🚮

• 9 months later...