MANCHESTER UNITED 600K budget first season???

Hi Guys, I started a save with Manchester United and disabled the first transfer window. Once the first window closed I received an email from the board notifying me that I would only be given 600k to spend on transfers. Is this normal? I presumed I would still receive some of the usual 100mil+ you get to spend when the window isn't disabled. My manager is National reputation instead of the suggested Global rep. Is that maybe the reason they dont trust me with the funds? Going to be hard to achieve the objectives without any cash to spend. A lot of the players on my radar will be gone before i'm able to request more funds from the board

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 8.37.29 pm.png

Edited by warrenpowell1878

Hi mate, I have done this in my save. Around end of November I got a notification to say I had £100m to spend in January. Before this I was able to ask the board to make a signing after the summer transfer window was closed. 

I would imagine that's what you've generated since the start of the save and the board have simply not lowered or raised this amount yet. Like jonpt says, you'll probably get an email once you get closer to January giving you a budget for that transfer window.

That won't be your budget for the whole season, it's probably just money that's come in from clauses.