Excessively low transfer offers

Can anyone follow up on this issue? 
It is unplayable if the problem is not solved. I want to sell couple of my players and only received unreasonably low offers, say 1/3 or half price of those players’ value. On the other hand, I need to double or treble up my offer if I want to make any purchase. How could I get enough fundings if I could only sell my players in such low price. 

please get back to us. Thanks 

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 03:20, Smokinjo said:

Can anyone follow up on this issue? 
It is unplayable if the problem is not solved. I want to sell couple of my players and only received unreasonably low offers, say 1/3 or half price of those players’ value. On the other hand, I need to double or treble up my offer if I want to make any purchase. How could I get enough fundings if I could only sell my players in such low price. 

please get back to us. Thanks 

Do you have a save game where this issue occurs?

Additionally if you want to sell a player for a specific value you can use the "Offer to Clubs" option, there you can set the value of the transfer you are willing to sell at.

14 hours ago, Ryryman said:

My case is even worst happened to my top player first team

Screenshot_2019-12-18-13-59-51-814_com.sega.soccer.jpg

If you have a save game from this moment (or just before) that would be very useful, as this is a very extreme example.

You can upload the save here, 

Please label the save so we know who sent it, if you can also reply in this thread when you have done this that would be great too.

51 minutes ago, James Akintayo said:

If you have a save game from this moment (or just before) that would be very useful, as this is a very extreme example.

You can upload the save here, 

Please label the save so we know who sent it, if you can also reply in this thread when you have done this that would be great too.

Sorry there is not any link to upload the save and normal files cant upload more than. 9 mb

1 hour ago, Ryryman said:

Done

Thanks for making the effort, unfortunately we need a save from when the screenshot was taken or just before.

If this happens again can you follow these steps

1. First turn off Automatic weekly Saves
  2. Then exit the game, you can save your game in a save slot if you wish.
  3. Load an auto save, there will be two, load the one closet to the date the bug occurs
  4. Save the game, be careful not to overwrite a  save game you might want.
  5. Send this save to us. you can now turn Automatic Weekly Saves back on and continue with your save