[FM 19] - Clear Cut Chances Converted Bug ?

Hey,

Just started a new save and played a friendly which I won 2-1. Match stats counted 0-2 CCCs in favour of the opponents, but after the game when I went to the CCCs created / converted screen that shows 2 against / 2 converted. How is that even possible ?

I don't really pay *that* much attention to these, at least not until a fair few matches played, but if it's already counting wrong after a single game then I don't know...

Must be a bug then. If that's the only match so far, you've conceded but 1 Goal, not 2. Plus, the Goals should only Count as converted CCC if they actually DID come off a CCC too, which isn't guaranteed going by your report. Goals are scored from all kinds of chances, after all.

I wouldn't pay overly Attention to this stat even after a couple Matches though. It does tell hideously Little. We're Talking a stat here that encompasses reasonably difficult stuff to convert to bonafide tap-ins into an empty net, which may be a good deal easier to convert, to start with. Therefore saying "We convert much less of our CCCs" may not mean much of a Thing. In particular if due to tactical reasons, the same Kind of (reasonably difficult to convert) CCCs were created over and over.

The AI is typically Coded to create varied types of chances, so in the longer term in Terms of AI match Management when comparing AI Managers amongst each other it may tell something, but only something. There's Always dangerous stuff in there that doesn'T Count as a CCC.... the stat also doesN't acknowledge how easy / hard a Team has it to get into General Shooting positions. You've never needed a single CCC to score a couple Goals in a match. Meanwhile, being able to Judge chances on a subjective Level has Always trumped any Kind of stats the game offers -- and proven an Edge over the game's AI. I'll never Forget you a more recent release failed to flag Cutbacks to unmarked Players central of the box as "CCC" semi-reguarly, even though they are easier to convert than the raged About one on ones, as they take the keeper half out of the Picture already… Meanwhile, anything even remotedly approaching a one on one is of Course a CCC, no matter the space the Forward has, and from which ridiculous angle / distance he shoots.

Edited by Svenc

Yeah definitely a bug, probably wouldn't have noticed if I'd played more games before checking it. Also seems to have picked a wrong "formations faced" too as it showed a 5-4-1 there after that game but the opposition never used it (they went 4-3-3 Narrow when down 0-2). Oh well...