The Worst Match Engine I've Ever Played

This match engine is a disgrace. Every game it is the same thing without fail whatever my defensive line is: over the top through balls. Its a joke. I pay money for this game and its a waste of money if you can't win games which is the purpose of the game because of a fundamental flaw with the game. Fix this ****, its a disgrace. Nothing in the match engine makes sense to anything related to actual football. You cannot create a tactic to play however you want which is a part of the game lots of people love. You should be able to make a tactic however you want to and make it work and you cannot in this game. You have to do something you dont want to do on a game you pay for. Its a shambles, get another update out ASAP.

perfectly possible to make a decent tactic straight away... 

If you want some constructive advice, head over to tactics forum, post what you are doing and ask for advice..  ranting won't get far.. 

16 minutes ago, rinso said:

perfectly possible to make a decent tactic straight away... 

If you want some constructive advice, head over to tactics forum, post what you are doing and ask for advice..  ranting won't get far.. 

Not understanding what I'm saying. I have a good tactic but you cannot defend certain aspects of the match engine and you can't stop them despite your tactic.

2 minutes ago, bnorth13 said:

I'd think that with your 4,719 and extremely good life as it seems you'd be able to understand what I'm saying but evidently not. I can defend in the tactic but whatever tactic I do defensively it is still the same over the top even with a lower defensive line. Read please. 

I can read it perfectly ta. its your tactics, pure n simples. as i suggested, go post what you are  deploying in the tactics n advice forum and get some advice rather than just saying the game is broken cos your idea doesnt work. 

Just now, rinso said:

I can read it perfectly ta. its your tactics, pure n simples. as i suggested, go post what you are  deploying in the tactics n advice forum and get some advice rather than just saying the game is broken cos your idea doesnt work. 

You're still not understanding but its okay I understand its a you problem, have a goodun.

4 minutes ago, bnorth13 said:

You're still not understanding but its okay I understand its a you problem, have a goodun.

I understand perfectly. Show us your  tactics. show us what you are trying to do, let us see what is happening.. show everyone what is the problem with the game.. 

4 minutes ago, rinso said:

I understand perfectly. Show us your  tactics. show us what you are trying to do, let us see what is happening.. show everyone what is the problem with the game.. 

It isn't a tactic problem, understand. Its a match engine problem with over the top through balls. Can tell you're a Liverpool fan.

There are always niggles with the ME and it annoys the life out of me but I don't accept that every tactic looks the same, that's just not fair.

I actually loved the (m.e 2016) we had briefly in the public beta I think, it played lovely.

4 minutes ago, bnorth13 said:

It isn't a tactic problem, understand. Its a match engine problem with over the top through balls. Can tell you're a Liverpool fan.

lol ok if yer blind enough to not want advice then thats on you. blame the game and not see something that you are doing is wrong..  or.. post tactics. post evidence. go post some saves and matches in the bugs forum with some evidence to back up your claims.  help the game get better.. if you see a problem then post about it, back it up and show evidence. thats the point of the forums, not mindless whinging

8 minutes ago, rinso said:

lol ok if yer blind enough to not want advice then thats on you. blame the game and not see something that you are doing is wrong..  or.. post tactics. post evidence. go post some saves and matches in the bugs forum with some evidence to back up your claims.  help the game get better.. if you see a problem then post about it, back it up and show evidence. thats the point of the forums, not mindless whinging

You're not listening but cool its like talking to a brick wall, have a goodun and stay on a games forums all day with your 4,722 posts. Go outside bro sending love x

5 minutes ago, bnorth13 said:

You're not listening but cool its like talking to a brick wall, have a goodun and stay on a games forums all day with your 4,722 posts. Go outside bro sending love x

Pot and kettle.. 

4722 posts since 2007 hardly a fulltime day job is it really? 6 posts of yours since you joined in the last hour though? lol  send yourself some love and listen to advice if you're serious about getting some help otherwise there's a bridge somewhere missing it's troll.. 

• FrazT locked this topic