[2 Suggestions] 1. Game's Sound Alarms & 2. Match's Audio Commentary

kcu99

More than 10 years with The Manager - CM - and FM, 2 things I always hope the developers would build to the game.

1. Game's Sound Alarm : Instead of watching the monitor all the time, there should be some "Sound Alarms" which can notice us about something happen; especially when the Match days come, also when there is news about --> our important players injured, some of our staffs recruited away, or even some staffs' star decreased. This will be very helpful for all gamer who have to read hundreds of news topic all the time !!!

I suggest this because it has tolerated me for quite a long time, having to wait&watch for the match day to come. Sometimes, I did other things while the game running, sometimes I walked around, sleeping around, but I have to come back to check the monitor all the time for this sake (why can't the game just make a short alarm voice to make me alert and come back one time only?).

Further, it always takes time for a while to me until I can realize that my Coaches' Stars have been decreased, so I can't solve this problem in time, having to lose some big matches or having some players injured without prevention awareness (realize the problem and solve it in time) !!!

2. Match's Audio Commentary : It is very very very much different between the match with "Background Sound Audio only" and the match with "Audio Commentary", I believe that everyone knows about this. It's the next evolution step for FM after having Match's visual graphic --> Player action's visual graphic. Having Match's Audio Commentary while in the match play indeed brings all gamer to the extreme step of realism sensation !!!

I suggest this because I have tested some Match's Audio Commentary Patches in my previous versions of FM and I incredibly love it !!!

Million of Thanks to the game developers for inventing this very very good and splendid game of football manager. I'm always your game fan through life time and I will still be much appreciated for any of FM developments in the future. Thank You.

Edited by kcu99
correct topic's grammar

• 9 months later...