Queens park, won't offer me to chance to go pro? help :(

After talking to fellow players on a facebook group i have seen offers for players to go pro with queens park , however i have won league 2 and still do not have this option, has something changed in a update where new saves can have this option or ? 

working for free, losing all players to clubs as no 1 gets paid and so hoping i will get the chance to go pro, just wondering has anyone had this issue also, just as say others have loaded up new games and they have a option to ask the board where as i dont :( 

Screenshot_1.png

just wondering if something has been added into the new save or is it a chance it can pop up in the future, as just loaded a new save and gives me the option straight away ?

Screenshot_3.png

Queens Park were originally set to not be able to go pro, as their history and membership had kept the rules to remain amateur. However, a couple of weeks ago they voted to allow the club to go pro.

I'm not sure if it was updated in the game, but if it was (and it appears it was in your screenshots), it likely was updated in the full release version of the database, and so if you started your save during the beta at the end of October, it's probably still set to not allow them to go pro. You'd have to start a new save to change that, I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, MrPompey said:

Raise it as a data issue and it has a chance of getting fixed in the Winter update

As @KUBI said, it's already updated, it's just that OP started a save before it was updated, as as it would have been a database update, won't have affected his pre-existing save.

yes just sucks, but suppose this way i can hopefully get promoted and try go professional and get a wage and keep my best players from leaving for free all the time ha 

2 hours ago, whittleste said:

yes just sucks, but suppose this way i can hopefully get promoted and try go professional and get a wage and keep my best players from leaving for free all the time ha 

If your save was from when the database had Queens Park hardcoded to always be amateur, you won't ever get the option to go professional. As above, you'd need to start a new save for that.

12 hours ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

As @KUBI said, it's already updated, it's just that OP started a save before it was updated, as as it would have been a database update, won't have affected his pre-existing save.

Great. So there is no issue