Custom view

ethan76

actually you can add the numeric values for roles. read into properties > person properties.xml and you'll find the values for each role (ie. for DMC it is Pdmc).

visto che tifi napoli, se sei italiano aggiungimi su steam (HummingbirdFC26) se ti serve aiuto

On 17/12/2019 at 20:50, wkdsoul said:

Extract the team squad.xml they are in the debug section at the bottom. 

Thanks again @wkdsoul, I added code for CA/PA and Roles, roles are showing correctly, but unfortunately CA/PA are still hidden.

if I put <flags id="Pcab" /> <flags id="Ppab" /> instead of <flags id="PCAB" /> <flags id="PPAB" />, CA/PA with stars is showed. Where I'm wrong?

14 hours ago, 22764636 said:

actually you can add the numeric values for roles. read into properties > person properties.xml and you'll find the values for each role (ie. for DMC it is Pdmc).

visto che tifi napoli, se sei italiano aggiungimi su steam (HummingbirdFC26) se ti serve aiuto

Grazie @22764636 ti aggiungerò ai miei contatti steam (il mio è eireann76), ho bisogno di questi parametri per un progetto che sto portando avanti col Fusion DB :)

Schermata 2019-12-19 alle 11.16.13.png

3 minutes ago, ethan76 said:

Thanks again @wkdsoul, I added code for CA/PA and Roles, roles are showing correctly, but unfortunately CA/PA are still hidden.

if I put <flags id="Pcab" /> <flags id="Ppab" /> instead of <flags id="PCAB" /> <flags id="PPAB" />, CA/PA with stars is showed. Where I'm wrong?

I don't have the editor, can't help with CA/PA but if you look at the same .xml with the roles you can perhaps find a different value for CA/PA.

5 minutes ago, ethan76 said:

Grazie @22764636 ti aggiungerò ai miei contatti steam (il mio è eireann76), ho bisogno di questi parametri per un progetto che sto portando avanti col Fusion DB :)

se posso esserti di ulteriore aiuto, a disposizione