[Suggestion] Watch past matches in full length

djdookie

Hey guys,

possibly I'm just blind but I think there is no option to watch recorded matches in full length, like you can when watrching the game live.

You can configure what kind of highlights you want to see, extended, only goals, etc.

But there should be an option: "watch full match", without any jumpings to the next highlight, if the match is past and you wanna watch it again by clicking on a result or by loading a saved .pkm.

For instance, this would help to analyzing your player's movement also between highlights.

5 hours ago, djdookie said:

Hey guys,

possibly I'm just blind but I think there is no option to watch recorded matches in full length, like you can when watrching the game live.

You can configure what kind of highlights you want to see, extended, only goals, etc.

But there should be an option: "watch full match", without any jumpings to the next highlight, if the match is past and you wanna watch it again by clicking on a result or by loading a saved .pkm.

For instance, this would help to analyzing your player's movement also between highlights.

I choose any highlight mode to start watching. From there, drag the timeline marker in the timeline back to the start of the match. Rather, I did that in previous versions, so should still work in FM20.

• 9 months later...