[Suggestion] Auto resolve main team matches

djdookie

Since I didn't find an option for this, I suggest an option to auto resolve own team's games without having to watch them.

Like it is automatically resolved for other teams and divisions (and even your second and youngster team), but you have the option to watch the highlights or the whole match retrospectively, if you want to.

Sometimes, this would be great to be possible for your own team's matches.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

You can either go on holiday from just before the match, allocate control of the team to the Assistant or install a skin that has the instant results option and all of them will do as you want.

Thanks for you tips. I didn't know skins can make that possible. I found one who has it.

But honestly, all solutions you mentioned feel a bit like workarounds. I believe this should be a core feature.

Edited by djdookie

4 hours ago, djdookie said:

Thanks for you tips. I didn't know skins can make that possible. I found one who has it.

But honestly, all solutions you mentioned feel a bit like workarounds. I believe this should be a core feature.

This is SI's stance on it. It may change, but hopefully this helps you understand the thinking -

• 9 months later...