[FM20] Mario Balotelli

RasmusBolin

Hi everyone 

I just got promoted to the premier league with my Leeds team. I really need to have a quality striker and now I'm trying to sign Mario Balotelli on a free transfer. I just wondering if he still have the skills to perform well, he's stats a really good. Last season he only scored 8 goals for Italian club Brescia (Ended 19 in the league) so think thats okay for a relegation team. 

How do he perform in your saves?

The thing with "Super" Mario is he has great technical skills but a dire personality, work ethic and "hidden" attributes such as Consistency.  On his day he'll be unstoppable it's just that the frequency of those days might be few and far between.  And trying to give him any role other than something where you don't expect him to work for the team (such as a Poacher) could give you other issues.

So you could sign him and he'll be alright for you, just be aware of the risks and the potential problems he might cause.

Gratz on promotion btw :).

6 hours ago, herne79 said:

The thing with "Super" Mario is he has great technical skills but a dire personality, work ethic and "hidden" attributes such as Consistency.  On his day he'll be unstoppable it's just that the frequency of those days might be few and far between.  And trying to give him any role other than something where you don't expect him to work for the team (such as a Poacher) could give you other issues.

So you could sign him and he'll be alright for you, just be aware of the risks and the potential problems he might cause.

Gratz on promotion btw :).

He literally is one of those players where you just stay clear ! 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

@Welshace Super Mario just scored the winner in a 1-0 victory over Newcastle lol.

I feel like I can get the best out of him, he will be my Cantona lol.

Scored a goal.. check... 

Now let me know how you get on with him over a dozen games or a season haha.. also.. what are you paying him,?