FM20 Tactics by TFF

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I find it's a well balanced tactic that can be used as base tactic for all matches, also, it can be used in a combo as an offensive tactic, its efficiency amount the best in my testing 

Between the lines I see that this is your new favorite :) 

1 hour ago, Totalfootballfan said:

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

BLOODLUST  V1

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V1-by-TFF.thumb.png.3841c9b5348c3b398b8f995d9b34053d.png

When I thought I had finally found the right combo (ashbringer v1 and cerber v1), here you go again.
So I ask you,which combo do you suggest to use to continue playing and succeed?

5 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

When I thought I had finally found the right combo (ashbringer v1 and cerber v1), here you go again.
So I ask you,which combo do you suggest to use to continue playing and succeed?

you can try using Bloodlust as the attacking tactic instead of Cerber in the combo but I can both tactics are very good tactic with very similar efficiency ... just Bloodlust is more attacking and it could be a bit more effective but I can't say for sure at the moment 

2 hours ago, magicnutt said:

We are about to cut to the Chase with it on fm arena lad don't you worry and we'll find out!

Any tactic testing complete yet on 20.2.4? Can’t find anything on FM base or arena yet. Would be good to see for this difficult match engine 🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Any tactic testing complete yet on 20.2.4? Can’t find anything on FM base or arena yet. Would be good to see for this difficult match engine 🤷‍♂️

There is on FM arena, go to tables and then patch 20.2.4. Cerber was first in terms of points for favourite and underdog last time I checked, although only a few tactics have been tested.

On 10/2/2020 at 2:21, santiago_staiger said:

El destructor sigue funcionando perfecto en mi Sassuolo guardar. Cada vez que había cambiado la táctica, estúpidamente perdí, así que ... tal vez intentarías otra vez con Destroyer

As i said before, 4 4 2 still working for me. Could destroyer be back?

14 hours ago, Arrows said:

20.2.4.png

FM Arena welcomes you to check out our chase-cutting tactical evaluations!

Edited by magicnut

I'm not able to keep up with so many updates to the tactics. My favorite formation was always 4-3-3, I would like to know what are the big differences between SLAYER V2 and PHOENIX V4?

friend @Totalfootballfan, looking at the last tactic you published I read that you have to put on the right wings a footballer with right foot and vice versa. Now I wonder, if we have to use in combo ashbringer v1 (which has people on the outside of the foot opposite to the position it occupies) with bloodlust (which has people on the outside not of the opposite foot), how do we regulate ourselves?

3 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

friend @Totalfootballfan, looking at the last tactic you published I read that you have to put on the right wings a footballer with right foot and vice versa. Now I wonder, if we have to use in combo ashbringer v1 (which has people on the outside of the foot opposite to the position it occupies) with bloodlust (which has people on the outside not of the opposite foot), how do we regulate ourselves?

Hi mate,

I'll add more info about it later today

A MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE

Guys, I've made a massive update for all tactics at OP, some of them have been updated and some of them have been removed from the OP.

At moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play -  Bloodlust V3 + Ashbringer V2:

Bloodlust V3

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce4d981172a2e5de2aa74dd4e88af4b5.png

Ashbringer V2

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.cdc837f24b30c13d6c104f5588130416.png

The second best combo to play -  SLAYER V3 + CRUSHER V3:

Crusher V3

FM20-ME2039-CRUSHER-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ef9323d069a2fbfb9cce7a548ab98f2f.png

Slayer V3

FM20-ME2039-Slayer-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce9ed14c5c2cde456a53424650c22730.png

Also, guys... I've want to say that I've deiced not removing Cerber tactic from the OP because I still haven't deiced what to so with it.

51 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

A MASSIVE TACTIC UPDATE

Guys, I've made a massive update for all tactics at OP, some of them have been updated and some of them have been removed from the OP.

At moment the OP looks this way:

The best combo to play -  Bloodlust V3 + Ashbringer V2:

Bloodlust V3

FM20-ME2039-Bloodlust-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce4d981172a2e5de2aa74dd4e88af4b5.png

Ashbringer V2

FM20-ME2039-Ashbringer-V2-by-TFF.thumb.png.cdc837f24b30c13d6c104f5588130416.png

The second best combo to play -  SLAYER V3 + CRUSHER V3:

Slayer V3

FM20-ME2039-CRUSHER-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ef9323d069a2fbfb9cce7a548ab98f2f.png

CRUSHER V3

FM20-ME2039-Slayer-V3-by-TFF.thumb.png.ce9ed14c5c2cde456a53424650c22730.png

Also, guys... I've want to say that I've deiced not removing Cerber tactic from the OP because I still haven't deiced what to so with it.

Have you tested enough of these new tactics? Unfortunately, wing players cannot play as well as the back-footed wing player. If you have tested, can you take a few screenshots? Thank you, I wish you continued success.

2 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

Have you tested enough of these new tactics? Unfortunately, wing players cannot play as well as the back-footed wing player. If you have tested, can you take a few screenshots? Thank you, I wish you continued success.

Sorry, mate... I don't understand your question

10 minutes ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

Thank you. But if both are used for support or offensive duty, does it cause a problem? In short, if two of their duties are the same, should they be support or offensive?

I find it works great :)

4 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Sorry, mate... I don't understand your question

I find it works great :)

If the opponent is equal to us or has weak strength from us, we use the bloodlust tactics, if the opponent is stronger than us, we use the ashbringer tactics, right?

Let's imagine we are Watford.

Watford - Liverpool (Ashbringer)

Watford - Bolton (Bloodlust)

22 hours ago, Süleyman Çakır said:

If the opponent is equal to us or has weak strength from us, we use the bloodlust tactics, if the opponent is stronger than us, we use the ashbringer tactics, right?

Let's imagine we are Watford.

Watford - Liverpool (Ashbringer)

Watford - Bolton (Bloodlust)

First of all, you always can change the tactics during match if you think you made a wrong choice or if the situation during a match changes

Let's say if you think  that your opponent in the next match will be play attacking against and you think that your opponent is much stronger than you then it makes sense to use a caution approach and start with Ashbringer/Slayer but if you that your opponent in the next match will park a bus against you so it makes sense to you a more attacking approach and start with Bloodlust/Crusher

3 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

@Totalfootballfanfriend tff, after your last update you say you use the best combo: bloodlust v3 and ashbringer v2 but which one should be used at the beginning of the match and which of the two is offensive?

Bloodlust/Crusher are an offensive tactic and Ashbringer/Slayaer are defensive tactics

Let's say if you think  that your opponent in the next match will be play attacking against and you think that your opponent is much stronger than you then it makes sense to use a caution approach and start with Ashbringer/Slayer but if you that your opponent in the next match will park a bus against you so it makes sense to you a more attacking approach and start with Bloodlust/Crusher

Also, you always can change the tactics during match if you think you made a wrong choice or if the situation during a match changes

4 minutes ago, Mongbat81 said:

Hey tff

so now mr: are right footed and ml:  are left footed

are  corners still

left corners ml

right cornes mr

Hi mate,

There's no change regard the corner takes, it's stayed the same

The new requirements:

AMR / MR : Right Foot – Very Strong 
AML / ML : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

26 minutes ago, manidaro7 said:

ok thanks a lot tff!

do you think they are definitive tactics or do we have to expect other updates or even tactical changes in the next few days?

I find the new tactics offer a very high efficiency for the current ME and I find them a very solid approach to play FM20 and I'm sure that it'll be extremely hard to find further improvements for them but if any improvement are found than they'll be insignificant which would not requires rebuilding your team for them

But it could be I'll add few tweaks to Cerber tactic because I see a potential in this approach and I find it's a very solid tactic to play, anyway, as I said I find the new tactics is a very solid approach to play FM20 until further ME changes :)  

Hi TFF,

I was using the combo Cerber V1 and Ashbringer V1 with my Atletico Madrid team. 
After using those tactics (using Ashbringer against strong opponents and Cerber against weaker opponents) my team was absolutely killing it in the liga. Scoring easy and conceding only 1 goal in 13 games and scoring 49 goals. 

Quite impressive I have to say. I will start using your first combo now. The bloodlust and ashbringer v2. 

Kudo's man!

25 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Yeni taktiklerin mevcut ME için çok yüksek bir verimlilik sunduğunu düşünüyorum ve FM20 oynamak için onlara çok sağlam bir yaklaşım buluyorum ve eminim ki onlar için daha fazla iyileştirme bulmak çok zor olacak, ancak herhangi bir gelişme bulunursa önemsiz olacaklar, bu da ekibinizi onlar için yeniden inşa etmeyi gerektirmeyecek

Ama Cerber taktiğine birkaç tweaks ekleyebilirim çünkü bu yaklaşımda bir potansiyel görüyorum ve yine de oynamak için çok sağlam bir taktik buluyorum, çünkü yeni taktiklerin FM20 oynamak için çok sağlam bir yaklaşım olduğunu buldum. daha fazla ME değişene kadar :)  

With the last two tactics you did, I got the same result when I arrived mid-season. What do you think about this topic?

Screenshot_16.jpg

The only difference I can see is that more positions were entered with the cerber and ashbringer v1 tactic, but in 2 matches you would definitely have 1 goal. In the Bloodlust tactic, you take fewer positions but don't score goals. 

Ashbringer and Cerber :

1860 Munich - FC Kaiserslautern (2-1)

1860 Munich - Uerdingen (2-0)

Bloodlust:

1860 Munich - FC Kaiserslautern (3-0)

1860 Munich - Uerdingen (0-0)

I think the wing players are unable to open closed matches. It has become easier to beat big teams with a bloodlust tactic, but extra solutions are needed against small teams.